Chapter 20

Ruby's p.o.v

"THE LEGS NORA!! THE LEGS!!" I yelled as her and Ren began playing a fighting game. "IM TRYING TO HIT HIS FACE!!" she said while she continuously got hit. I facepalmed and walked over to where Juane was.

"Damn it!" he said as he missed the baketball hoop. "Hey Juane!" I said while whatching him put another token in. He looked up and smiled. "Hey Rubes, wanna play?" I nodded and entered a token.

After three victories and one loss, Juane and I decided to grab some ice cream. "Nice job Ruby, you really know how to shoot some hoops" he said. I ate a scoop of ice cream and smiled.

"Thanks Juane, you're not so bad yourself" I said punching him playfully in the arm. He stumbled a little but smiled. "Thanks. Hey wanna go see Pyrrah and Wiess play Zombie Slayer 3?"

I halfway choked on my ice cream when I actually saw them playing. "Hell yeah! Let's go" I said dragging him along. Nora and Ren were already watching them and Nora seemed to be excited about it.

"Looks like ice queen can be competitive" Juane whispered. I nodded and stared at how focused she looked.

Her icey blue eyes so focused on the game as if it depended on her life. Her soft looking hand gripped the plastic gun. And her mouth, I know she doesn't really smile for most things but this smile was a real one. I smiled just seeing her enjoy herself.

"Ruby? Ruby?! Can you hear me? Hello?!" Nora said waving a hand in front of me. "Uh-what?" she laughed. "I said it's almost time to leave, we have a couple more tokens so spend them as you like" she repeated. She handed me the tokens and walked off to go play another game.

I looked at my tokens. I wonder how many tickets I can get with these?

Yang's p.o.v

I watched as my sister stood there staring at Wiess. I know that look.

"What's wrong Yang?" I looked over and smiled at Blake. "Nothing kitten, I'm just thinking" I said laying my head on her shoulder. "About?" I closed my eyes and smiled. "About how Ruby looks at Wiess. She looks at her how I look at you" I said looking up at her.

I smiled more when she blushed. I poked her cheek causing her to blush even more. "It's okay kitten I'll always look at you like that" I said. She quirked a brow and looked at me. "Like how, may I ask?"

I thought for a second then answered. "Like, you desperately need that person. When I first met you, I would always think you were too good for me. Later on in our relationship, I realized that you were too good for me, so I didn't even try to be with you. Then a couple months ago..." she kissed me. Probably to shut me up.

She pulled away and looked at me. "You rant too much" she said with her beautiful smile. Knew it! I smiled and pecked her lips.

I looked over towards the game section and saw that Ruby was looking at some tokens in her hands. It seemed like she was thinking about something, then she smiled. She walked over to the skeeballs and began playing.

By the end of the game, she had won tons of tickets, along with the others. Pyrrah gave me a nod and I nodded back. I stood up and put out my hand for Blake to take. "Shall we, my lady?" I said in a terrible British accent. She rolled her eyes but took it. "We shall" she said laughing.

We stood a distance away from the group so we wouldn't get caught. I watched as Ruby brought a stuffed rose and gave it to Wiess.

They talked for a while and then Nora said they had to leave. Nora had so many toys, she gave some to Ren and a couple to Juane.

They walked out the arcade with us following. I received a message and looked at my phone.

Pyrrah: Nora said she wanted to have a sleepover at your house, is that alright?

Me: Uh yeah that's fine

I watched Pyrrah read the message and nod. I pushed a couple of bottons on my phone then pointed it to the street in front of us.

"What are you-" before Blake finished, my bike was right in front of us. I handed her a helmet and got on. "How did you...when did you...you know what? I'm not even gonna question it" she mumbled getting on. I revved the engine then took off.

We passed the group and went to my house. What is Ruby going to say when she sees me?

Wiess's p.o.v

"What's that noise?" I heard Juane ask as we walked towards Ruby's house. We stopped and looked behind us to see a flash of black and yellow go by.

"Hey wasn't that Yang?" Nora asked. I looked at Ruby and saw she had a look of pain from missing her sister for over two weeks. I slightly pulled her to the side to talk to her.

"Are you okay Ruby?" she looked at me and smiled a sad smile. "Yeah, just tired is all" she was lying and I even knew it. "Ruby, please don't lie. Just tell me what's wrong" I said softly. Her smile fell and she sighed. "It's just...Yang has never ran away like this. I mean, yeah she's done this before but she was only gone for a couple of hours" she said as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek.

It hurt me to see her like this. "She's changing, Wiess. And I don't like it one bit" She said whipping away her tear furiously. I grabbed her hand and held it. "It'll be alright Ruby, I promise" I said with a small smile.

Her shiney silver eyes stare into my blue ones as if she was trying to find a lie in them. She smiled back after a few moments. She looked ahead of us then back at me. "We should...probably go...the group is alread at my house" she said squeezing my hand a little.

I nodded and we began to walk. She removed her hand from mine before we reached the house and I suddenly missed the warmness of it in mine. We entered the house to see a laughing Nora, a calm Ren(as always), a devilishly smirking Yang, and a blushing Juane, Pyrrah, and Blake.

What happened here?

Blake's p.o.v

We reached Yang's house and went in. A couple minutes later we heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Juane, Nora, Pyrrah, and Ren. Where are Ruby and Wiess?

They all walked in and started a conversation with Yang. I wasn't paying much attention until Yang sat next to me. "So are you guys official or what?" Juane asked.

I felt something on my leg and looked down to see Yang's hand. I blushed and look at her. She smirked and looked at Juane. "That depends, are you and Pyrrah dating?" both Pyrrah and Juane began to blush deeply.

"Uh-i-well-" Juane stuttered out. Yang's smirk turned devilish. Before anyone could say another word, Wiess and Ruby walking into the house looking around then at each other.

"Look, Whiterose decided to join the party!" Yang said as she made yet another couple blush. I smacked her in the back of her head and she laughed.

"I'm just kidding! I heard we're having a sleepover, who's sleeping over?" Yang joked. I sighed. "I am" I said. Yang smiled at me and leaned into my ear. "Good, because I was gonna keep you here anyways" she said lightly bitting my ear. I blushed hard and everyone looked at Yang.

Wiess say down across from us while Ruby walked down the hall. Everyone started up conversations again. "I'll be back kitten, do move" she whispered. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

I hope Ruby isn't mad at her.