Chapter 26

Blake's p.o.v

I watched as Yang whispered something to Ruby then left. I quirked a brow, but before I could go talk to Ruby, I was pulled to the side of the group. I looked and saw it was Sun.

"What is it Sun?" I said ripping my arm from his grip. He looked around then, in a quick motion, put his lips on mine. I pushed him away and stepped back.

He gave me a questioning look before trying again. This time I put my hand in front of his face and stopped him. "Stop Sun. I don't like you" I said letting my hand drop.

"What do you mean you don't like me? Don't you want me?" I felt something go into my pants and looked to see his tale. I grabbed his tale, pulled it out of my pants, then pushed it away from me.

"No Sun, I don't want you or like you for that matter! All you're doing is using me to make Yang jealous" I said. He smirked, "oh is Yang playing the game too?" I shook my head in disgust and turned on my heel.

"Blake come on!! You gonna love me on day!" I just kept walking until I was back with the group. "Blake!! There you are! We were looking for you!!" Ruby said as I stood beside her.

I smiled and nodded. "Sorry, I had to talk to Sun" I said. She smiled and got on with the conversation. As Ruby was telling a story, we all heard, what seemed to be, a shotgun.

Yang's p.o.v

What was I gonna do?

I decided to head back to the group but before I could take a step, something pushed me to the ground. I looked up only to come face to face with a gun. A gunchuck to be exact and I know who's it is.

"Why hello Sun. What a nice way to say hi" I mumbled. He chuckled, "get up Yang. We have things to talk about" I smirked and stood with my hands up.

"Now take off your gaulets" I looked at him then my bracletes. "How about-" I pointed one at him in a second and he froze. "Now, judging by how you're frozen, I can tell I'm the stronger one so I suggest you put your weapon away before"

BANG!!

I couldn't hear anything out of my left ear other than bells chiming. I lifted my hand to my ear and felt a liquid type thing on my fingers. I removed my hand and looked to see blood.

He shot my ear!

Before he could fire again, I knocked it out of his hand then tackled him to the ground. I punched him over and over again until I felt myself being pulled off of him.

I looked and saw three officers along with Neptune, Team JNPR, Ruby, Wiess, and Blake. The officer said something but I count hear because of the ringing in my head.

"What?" I said. He repeated himself but this time I heard. "I said I'm gonna need to cuff you so please hold still" I nodded and he put the cuffs on me.

"I'm gonna need a paramedic to clean her up!! Get that boy in cuffs!!" he said as he handed me to a paramedic. "Hey, my names Angele. Let's take a look at your ear" she said as she sat me down.

It was hard to sit considering I had the cuffs on. "Alright, it looks like your ear has a little cut from whatever hit you"

"A bullet" I said. She nodded and wrote something down on a notepad. "I'm gonna pinch your ear a little, tell me if you feel the pain" she pinched my ear about seven times but I only felt three of them.

"Okay, I'm gonna walk you back to the officer and you're gonna explain to him what happened" I nodded and she helped me get up and walk back to the officer.