Chapter 8

Wiess's p.o.v

I woke up before Ruby could do I could get home before father finds out. I remember when I tried to stay over at my friend's house, it wasn't a good outcome.

Flash back

I was invited to Coco's house for a party. I was getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I was surpised to see my sister, Winter.

"Greetings Winter" I softly smile which she returned. "Greetings, may I ask why you are getting dressed?". I knew she was going to tell father about my whereabouts, but I didn't want her to. So I lied.

"Neptune is taking me to diner" I said trying to hide the shakyness in my voice. She nodded but frowned. "Wiess, you know father won't approve" I nodded and with that she left.

Time skip

I finally made it to the party. The air smelt of alcohol and sweat. I walked in to loud music and a bunch of people grinnding on one another.

I walked over to the punch bowl and took a cup. It had alcohol but I didn't care, I wanted to be free. I might have had a couple afterwards, causing me to bump into people.

I walked home but made sure to use the window and not the door. Unfortunately, father was already in my room. "Wiess! I didn't bring you here to act like a pig! I brought you here so you know how to run buisness!"

I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek, but the alcohol subsidded the pain, causing me to fall and black out.

End of flash back

I remember how the next day he beat me until I barely stood. I reached my house and walked in. It was quiet, besides the sounds of father's snores. I sighed, relieved that I made it before he awoke.

I walked to my room and started getting ready for the day.

Yang's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of movement downstairs. I softly pushed Blake off of me and went to see what was going on. I saw Wiess walk out of Ruby's room and walk to the door. She stayed?

I shook my head and decided to make some coffee. After making a mug, I walked over to the patio and sat on a chair. The sun was rising, making the sky colors of oranges and yellows. The breeze softly flowed and Blake was sitting on my lap.

Wait what!!?

I looked at Blake, she was still a little tired but managed to make herself a cup of coffee. "Hey kit cat, what are you doing out here?" she set her mug down and turned so she could look at me.

"Y-you left the b-bed and I got c-cold" she mumbled, nuzzling into my neck for warmth. "Sorry Blakey". I kissed her cat ear, making her purr.

I saw a flash of red pass by and knew that Ruby was awake. Way to ruin the moment Ruby!

"Hey guys" she said cheerful as ever. Morning people. "Hey Rubes" I said ruffling her hair. She glared at me before fixing it. "I'll tell you what's up Yang, we are going to the fair!!" she yelled causing Blake to snuggle more into me. "Shut up you fiend" she mumble closing her eyes again. Too cute.

"What time are we leaving?" she looked at her scroll, "we'll leave at around six so, it'll be night" I nodded and looked at my scroll to see it was 5:43 in the morning.

"I have time to cuddle with my kitty cat" I said carrying Blake back to my room. "Shut up" she mumbled groggily. "At least I don't have a temper" I looked at her, "shut up" I said blushing a little.