Chapter 28

Ruby's p.o.v

"It's been two hours Ruby, what else do you expect!?" Wiess said and I shrugged. "I don't know! Them not doing that" I answered with a shiver.

I learned a couple of things from Wiess and team JNPR. I guess the noises from the bedroom are coming from the bumbleby couple have...sex?

Yeah. So they're deeply in love I guess and yeah.

"Hey guys" we all turned to see Yang. Her hair was a little messy and she had Mark's on her neck. Wiess rolled her eyes, Nora cracked up laughing, Ren, well...he was Ren, both Pyrrah and Juane blushed, and I was confused.

"Yang? What's up with your-"

"Me and Blake were having a pillow fight and she decided to play dirty and bite me!" she said before I could finish.

"OOH!! Who won!!?" I said now interested in her war story. She chuckled. "I did of course!! No one can beat the amazing Yang Xiao-"

"Actually I won" we all turned and saw Blake. She had the same marks as Yang. I looked between them both and smiled.

"Yang lost to her own girlfriend!!?" I jumped up and fist pumped Blake. Yang rolled her eyes.

"She did not. She just wants to go at it again" Yang said as she winked at Blake. Blake blushed and looked away from Yang. "I'll just win again" Blake mumbled.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Blake finally looked at Yang and smirked. "Both"

"HEY LOSERS!!" we all jumped and turned to the doorway to see Sun with Neptune behind him.

Oh no.

Yang's p.o.v

I didn't mind that Neptune was here but...Sun?

He looked around the room before his eyes landed on me. His smile fell and he glared at me. I glared back.

I guess little Anth felt the tension because he began to cry. I looked away from Sun and walked over to Nora. I took Anthony from her and held him.

"I'll be in his room, I think he needs a nap" I said as I walked down the hall. I entered Anthony's room and closed the door. I walked over to his play pin and laid him inside of it.

He sat up and looked at me through the net. I smiled. "I'll tell you what happened between me and Sun when you're older Anth, but for now, just smile and live life to the fullest" I said.

He giggled at me. I smiled. "How bout I sing to you? You'll go to sleep faster" I said as I got up and walked to the closet. I picked up my old guitar and walked back over to his play pin.

I turned the strings of my guitar and finally got the right note. I began to play a tune and hummed along.

"Oh, my stomachs in knots

I'm afraid of what I'll find if you want to talk tonight.

Oooh, oooooooh!

See the problem isn't you, it's me I know!

I've seen it time after time!

And I'll push you away!

I get so afraid, oh no!"

He giggled again and I smiled at him as I continued.

"And I can't live without you now!

Oh Oh ooh!

I can't even live with myself

Oh Oh ooh!

And I don't want nobody else!