Chapter 25

Yang's p.o.v

Three weeks later

Blake has been home for a week but hasn't talked to me at all. She ignores me and every time I go near her she moves. I don't know what to do.

"Yang! Are you listening!?" I snapped my attention towards the person talking and saw Ruby. "Sorry Rubes. Just...thinking" I mumbled. She sighed, "I said that we were going out today. Do you wanna come? If you don't we'll bring you back something"

I slouched in my chair and sighed. "I'm not feeling up to it Rubes. Maybe another time?" she frowned. "Yang, you haven't been acting like yourself lately. What's wrong?" she asked.

I looked at the ground and shook my head. "Nothing, I just feel a little sick" I lied. She hesitated for a second then nodded. "Alright, I'll buy some soup on the way back" I nodded and she left my room.

I got up and sat on my bed, looking out the window. My arm was fully healed and no longer popped. I started thinking again but was interrupted when a knock was at the door.

I sighed and continued to stare out the window. "Come in" I said faintly. The door opened and before I knew it, a white figure was standing in front of me. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Wiess.

"What do you want Wiess?" I said with a monotone voice. She stood there for a second before smirking. "It's about Blake isn't it?" I closed my eyes and shook my head. "I don't know what you're talking about Wiess"

"Yes you do! The Yang I know wouldn't use my name. She would use a nickname" she smirked. "Wiess, can you please get out if you're just gonna tease me or whatever" I said getting up and walking up to the window.

"I came to tell you we're leaving. Ruby said she'll be up in a sec" she said after a moment of silence. I looked at her reflection through the window and nodded. I watched her leave through the reflection then looked outside.

It was around 4 in the afternoon and the sun was going down. The sky was a mix of yellows and oranges along with the clouds being a pinkish color. It was beautiful but my mind was focused on something else. Or someone else.

"Hey Yang! Has Wiess already told you we're leaving?" I turned and saw Ruby and...Blake. I ignored Blake and talked to Ruby. "Yeah. Have fun" I said in a monotone voice.

"Oh we will! Remember, I'm bringing you back some soup to help that cold so just sit still!" I nodded and turned back to my window. I saw Blake still standing there in the reflection.

"You're sick?" she asked. I shook my head. "It's an excuse. I don't wanna go" I said still staring out the window. "Why?"

"Because. I don't want to take the chance"

"The chance of what?"

I sighed and shook my head. "Never mind. Tell Ruby I'll be down in a sec"

"You're going!!?" Ruby yelled standing in front of me. I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Yeah. Let me put my shoes on" I said walking over to my closet.

"Wiess!!! Yang is going!!" Ruby yelled running down the stairs. I heard a mumbled answer then another shout from Ruby. "Yeah where is it?!" I rolled my eyes and quickly put on my shoes.

I grabbed my gaulets off of my dresser and put them on. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. When Wiess saw me, she had this face of regret but I ignored it as I walked into the kitchen.

My eyes widened and I became emotionless. I walked in on Sun kissing Blake. I took a deep breathe before walking to the fridge and opening it. I grabbed a bottle of orange juice and slammed the door.

They both jumped and turned towards me. Sun smirked while Blake's eyes widened. "Hey Sun" I said taking the lid off of the juice. "Hey Yang, how's it going?" he said, wrapping his arm around Blake but she pushed it off.

So that's What's happening.

"I'm good Sun." I said looking at him. He smiled. "So am-" I had him in a headlock within a second. "Yang!? What are you-" I tightened my grip and leaned down towards his ear.

"You listen here Sun, and you listen closely. If someone doesn't want you near them, then don't try. Blake is my girlfriend and you sure as hell can't change that" I held him for a second longer before dropping him to the ground.

He was in a coughing fit as he stood up. I fixed my shirt and smiled at him. "Now, let's go have some fun!" I said grabbing my water bottle and walking out the kitchen.

I walked over to Wiess and Ruby. "Yang I'm so-"

"It's okay Wiess, I took care of it" I said giving her a smile. She nodded and I opened the door. "Let's go already!" I said as I walked out the door.

Ruby borrowed dad's truck so that we could all fit but I said I was taking my bike. "Hey Juane, Pyrrah, Nora, and Ren are coming over. So we invite them?" I thought for a second then nodded. "It would be kinda rude not to"

"Alright, Nora's car only fits two, Juane and Pyrrah walk, so the three seats in the back should be taken up. Meaning one of you two have to go with Yang" Ruby said pointing at Blake and Sun.

"Why can't Wiess go with her!?" Sun said. I rolled my eyes and put the key in the ignition. "You have five seconds before I leave without you" Blake walked over to me and got on the back.

"Blake are you crazy!? She's gonna get you killed!!"

"Shut it monkey" I said and drove off. Blake wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my back. "I'm sorry" she said into my ear. I smiled and nodded. "It's okay" I said through the wind.

My phone buzzed and I had Blake read the message. "Ruby said we're going to the fair" she said. I nodded and drove off towards the fair.

Time skip

"Blake are you okay!? You're not hurt are you?" Sun said with worry. I, once again, rolled my eyes and got off my bike. "I'm fine Sun" Blake said. I walked over to Ruby and Wiess to see team sloth and the arkos. Aka team JNPR.

"Hey guys!" I said giving them a hug. They all smiled and we walked into the fair. "Alright team! We need a plan!" Nora said jumping onto a table. "Nora!" we all looked at Ren and saw he was pointing down.

Nora giggled and got down from the table. "Nora's right! We have to plan out where we're gonna go!" Ruby said fist pumping the air. I chuckled and followed in the back of every one.

The first ride we went on was the skydrop. It was fun! Me, Ruby, Blake, Pyrrah, Ren, and Nora went on it while Juane, Sun, and Wiess waited. We went on a couple more rides before going to a concusion stand.

"I want cookies!!" Ruby yelled. Wiess facepalmed and shook her head. "Is that all you ever eat?" she asked. Ruby smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. Wiess's face went red and we all laughed.

"I'm gonna go look around" I said to Ruby. She nodded and I left the group. I took out my phone and called Junior. "Hello?" he said from the other end.

"Hey Junior, it's been a while" I said. "Blondey!? Hey kid how's it going?" he said. I laughed. "It's going" I answered. "What's wrong kid? Who am I gonna have to hunt down?" I smiled and shook my head.

"It's about my girl. This guy's tring to take her and I don't know what to do about it" I said with a sigh. "Hmm, seems like blondey isn't so reckless when it comes to love" I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. That's not it! And besides I helped you clean the bar after I destroyed it" I waited for a second then sighed. "The second time" Junior laughed.

"Think about it blondey, you destroyed my bar because I took something of yours. In this case, this guy is taking something of yours. What are you gonna do?" his words played in my head and I couldn't get them out.

"I've gotta go blondey, just keep thinking about it alright?" I smiled, "alright Junior" I said before he hung up. I removed my phone from my ear and put it in my pocket.

"...this guy is taking something of yours. What are you gonna do?"

What am I gonna do?