Chapter 33

Wiess's p.o.v

The car ride home was silent. Ruby drove while Nora sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back.

Every now and then, I would hear sniffles coming from Ruby. I loved her so much, but I didn't hurt Yang. I didn't even touch her. But I took the blame because I had to prove to Yang I was worthy.

I had to prove that I loved Ruby.

Blake's p.o.v

I stared blankly at the wall as I replayed everything over in my head.

It wasn't fair.

Yang was here suffering while Wiess was at home. I felt mad and angry and betrayed. Yang didn't deserve this. She deserved better.

"Miss Belladonna?" I heard a doctor call. I quickly stood and looked at him. He smiled warmly at me before looking down at his clipboard.

"Miss Belladonna, Miss Xiao Long is doing well. Her test scans are good and she's in good condition" he said. I sighed with relief.

"She is, however, in a coma" he said. My hopes fell and my heart ached. "If she doesn't make it past six months, we have to pull the plug" he said.

Hot liquid slid down my cheeks and my throat went dry. I couldn't speak for I was in too much pain.

"I'll have to go now. You may see her but I will catch you up on any new updates though" he said before walking away.

I slowly walked into the room Yang was in. I wanted to cry as soon as I saw her. Tubes and wires were everywhere, her skin was pale, and she had a face of pain.

I walked over to her bedside and took her hand in mine. It was no longer as warm as it used to be. Instead it was freezing cold.

"I'm sorry" I said. That was all I could say, for I had broken down. The love of my life was laying here probably dying and I couldn't do anything about it.

I couldn't do a damn thing!! And I hated it. I hated it because if this was me, she would have done something! She would have made things better!

"I'm sorry baby. This wasn't supposed to happen to you. To me. T-to u-us" I said before I started sobbing once more.

At that moment, I felt something boil within the depths of my stomach. It was boiling range.

I was angry. Angry at Wiess. At this situation. At my self.

"I'll make things better" I whispered as I stood up. I kissed her head and gave her hand one last squeeze before walking out the room.

I will find you Wiess, and I will make you feel the pain you inflicted on Yang.

Yang's p.o.v

White.

Everything I saw was white. I looked down at myself and saw I was wearing a white gown.

What is the place?

"This is your conscious Yang Xiao Long" a deep voice came.

I snapped my head up and looked around only to find nothing.

"Uh...hello?" I asked as I stood up from my seated position. "Hello, great o'mighty Yang Xiao Long"

I fell on my butt and scooted back some. "No, no! Don't be afraid child, my name is Vintin. I am a part of your head at the moment" it said.

"V-V-Vintin? Wh-where-"

"You are in your own head child" he interrupted me. I furrowed my brows and looked up. "My own head?" I asked.