Chapter 5

Ruby's p.o.v

It's been two days sense the party and it seems that Wiess is ignoring me. I haven't seen Blake either but then again, I hardly see her at school too. Me and Yang were in third period. I waited for Wiess to walk in.

When she did her eyes looked around for a spot, thankfully the only seat open is the one next to me. She sat there and looked and Professor Goodwitch.

"Good afternoon students. Today, you all will be partnered up. With these partners, you will teach each other new fighting skills. Now I will be the one to partner you up, if you wish to switch, that is your choice." She announced. Yang groaned and I smiled.

"Okay, Sun and Neptune. Lie Ren and Nora. Coco and Velvet" she continued the list until she got to the last two pairs. "Let's see, miss Rose and miss Schnee, And last but not least, Miss Xiao Long and miss Belladonna" I looked over to Yang and she shrugged, not knowing who the person is.

"Alright, we will continue this tomorrow, class dismissed" everyone stood up and went out the door. Me and Yang have free period together, meaning I could do whatever I want.

Yang said she's going to drive around on her bike. But she didn't seem like herself. If anything she seemed...zoned out.

It's that time of year again

The time of year where her mother left her and our dad went into a great depression. A couple months later he found my mom, Yang would say he was so happy around her. And then...she left for a mission...and never came back...

Yang's p.o.v

I had to get out of the school before I burn it. These past two days have felt like hell, and it's getting worst by the hour. Just three more days until that day.

I slammed the doors to the front of the school open and walked towards my motorcycle. I stood in front of it and just took deep breathes. "Why is it every time I see you, your eyes are red?" I opened them to see Blake standing on the other side of my bike.

I felt myself calm immediately, my eyes slowly going back to their lilac color. She smiled, "you know, I have no idea what you're talking about kitty cat" I smirked when she glared at me.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about firedragon" her smile turned into an innocent smirk. My heart's pace picked up and I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

I swear, this girl is gonna be the death of me!

I shook my head and smiled. "Don't you have class right now?" I looked into her mesmerizing amber eyes. She smiled and shook her head. "I have two free periods instead of one" she touched the seat of my bike and looked at me.

"How are your hands by the way?" I looked at her then my bandaged up hands. "Well, they're still cut up but I think I'll survive. Well at least not in Goodwitch's class, but every other class I will" I smiled at her and she quirked a brow.

I laughed a little. "I'm partners with some person with the last name 'Belladonna'. I seriously don't know who that is do you?" I finally made eye contact with her and she nodded with a smirk. "I'm pretty sure you know her"

Oh my God can she just tell me so I can- oh shit it's her!!

I looked at her and gasped. She laughed at my reaction and shook her head. "Did you figure it out yet?" I nodded and then did a devilish smirk. "So, your house or mine?"

I looked at her and laughed at her reaction. Her eyes widened "what...i-umm...i-it's n-not like that Yang! You know that!" she stuttered hitting my arm. My laughter came to a holt and I looked at her with my signature smirk. She shook her head but I saw her smile.