Chapter 31

Blake's p.o.v

They all stood up and faced me. "Blake, we need to-"

"Talk? I think I've heard enough of that bullshit Wiess" I said in a cold tone. I didn't wait for a response as I walked back into the room and got some shoes on. When I walked back out Wiess glared at me.

"And where do you think you're going?" she asked. "And that is why they call you the Ice Queen" Yang's voice rang through my head.

"To go and actually try finding my girlfriend." I said as I walked to the door. "Please. If she wanted to be found she would've-"

"You know what Wiess, we're supposed to be a team. Her friends. We're not supposed to leave each other. We're here to help one another because that's how much we're supposed to care. And if one of us is in trouble, then we help. Yang may not be in trouble, but she needs us to support her. Now I'm going to go help her like a teammate should. If you want to stop me, be my guest, but if you're going to help, come with me"

We stared at each other for a while before she shook her head. "I'm not going" she mumbled and I rolled my eyes. I turned and opened the door, walking out. Before I shut the door I said one last thing.

"I guess they were right. You never really did have a heart"

Then I was gone.

Yang's p.o.v

It's been four hours of walking and my feet still don't hurt. I guess that's what happens when you're running on thoughts. But these weren't thoughts of what everyone else was saying. These were thoughts about Blake.

I would never have hurt her. Or leave her for that matter. She's may be less broken now but if I do leave her, she'll just be as broken as she was before we met. And I don't want that.

What I want is to keep her happy. To love her right. To make the right decisions with her. To be stupid and act childish with her. I want to have a family with her. I want to stay with her.

Blake is my everything and if I loose her, I'll have nothing left to live for. Yeah I love for Ruby, Qrow, and dad, but Blake is my world. I don't think I could live without her.

Just stop thinking of her.

But I can't.

Yes, you can.

How? She's constantly on my mind!

Just do it.

Do what?

How many times have you hurt others and you haven't hurt yourself?

Please don't.

Shhh, it'll only feel like a pinch Yang. It's not that bad.

But I don't-

You hurt Blake and Sun and possibly everyone else. It's the best thing right now.

I let myself stop at the edge of my favorite cliff. It wasn't where Summer was but it was on the other side, right across from it.

I looked down at my feet and sighed. Death isn't the answer for this. Everyone is just confused right now. I took a small step back and sat down.

Why haven't you done it?

"Because it's not worth it" I mumbled to myself. It was the truth. It wasn't worth it. We're all confused about what's going on. We're only 17 and about to be in the adult world.

It's not worth it because it's just going to hurt people more. It'll hurt her more.

I wipped away my tears from my eyes and down down. At the bottom of the cliff is a river. No one survives.

I heard the sound of footsteps but didn't look up. It was from the other side of the cliff. Where Summer was.

"Yang..." I heard her voice say as the wind blew by. I slowly lifted my head and was met with those beautiful amber eyes.

"Yang, please. I-"

I put a finger up, indicating for her to hold on. I stood up I started walking towards the trees of where I had came from.

"Yang!! Wait! I need to talk to you!!" She yelled after me. I stopped walking and turned around. I looked down at my shoes then at her then back at my shoes.

If I ran and jumped from here I would make it since the jump wasn't that far. I took off at a fast speed and jumped.

I jumped over Summer's gravestone and landed in front of Blake. I stood up and dusted myself off before looking down at her.

She pushed me back, making me stumble, before getting me in a tight embrace. "Don't do that to me!" She hissed out. I only chuckled and hugged her back.

We stayed this way for a couple more minutes before she spoke. "They want us to separate." she whispered. It was so low that I thought I would have to ask her again, but I didn't.

"I know. But I won't let them separate us" I said as I began to gently strike her hair. Her once tenced body relaxed at my touch and I smiled because I knew I had that effect on her.

It wasn't a bad effect, it was more of a good one. I heard her sniffle. "They might do it anyways" she mumbled. I held her tighter. "They can try, but I won't let it happen. I won't let Sun get between us anymore" I said kissing her head.

She nodded into my shoulder with another sniffle. "I won't let them take you away from me" I whispered into her ear.

"I promise"

***************************************

Ruby's p.o.v

I smiled from where I was as I watched the two. I had followed Blake after a while of me and Wiess arguing. She said they don't belong together but I think she's wrong.

I know she's wrong. Yang has never put so much heart into her relationships in the past but when she's with Blake there's something different.

The spark she once had in her eyes died down when she met Blake and she let down the walls she wanted to keep up. Blake changed Yang, and I know Yang changed Blake.

Blake, the antisocial, somewhat emo, and emotionless girl turned into something brighter. She's starting to wear bright colors now and she talks to more people.

I honestly don't understand why everyone else thinks they should separate. It's Sun that keeps on hold them back from where they want to go and I don't want that to happen.

I don't want Sun to tear them apart.