Chapter 17

Ruby's p.o.v

I woke up and saw that Wiess was still sleeping. That's when I noticed we had school today. I say up, making sure not to wake Wiess, and got out of bed. Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!!

I walked down the hall and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Uncle Qrow. He smiled and picked me up by my hoody. "Where you off to?"

I smiled. "School, duh" he put me down and ruffled my hair. "I called all of you guys out. Ozpin said it was fine" I smiled with a little jump and went back to the room I came from.

Wiess was still sleeping but I saw that she was shivering. I got back in bed and snuggled close to her. She was freezing, but I didn't mind.

I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

Blake's p.o.v

I woke up and saw that I had clothes on. But they weren't mine. I sniffed the air and smelled bacon. I sighed and got out of bed to see who was cooking.

It took me a while, but I finally found the kitchen. I walked in and saw that Yang was cooking some bacon, eggs, and toast. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey Blakey! How ya feel?" I blushed as I soon remembered what happened Yesterday. "A little sore but fine" I said walking towards her. I put my arms around her waist in a backwards hug and leaned my head into her back.

"Mmm...smells good" I mumbled, earning a chuckle from Yang. "Its almost ready" she answered. A few moments later, she turned off the stove and set the food on two plates.

"Blake?"

"Hmm?" I said snuggling more into her. "If you want to eat, you gotta let go of me" I hissed but let go. She brought both plates to the table and sat down. She patted her legs and I blushed. I say on her lap and we are in silence.

I finished first but Yang wouldn't let me get up. "Yaaaang! I have to put my dishes in the sink" I said. She finished her good and wrapped her arms around me. "But I love holding my kitten" I blushed and sighed. "Yang, please?" she sighed and let me go, kissing my head.

I put our dishes in the sink and walked over to her. She stood from her seat and picked me up. I squeaked and clung to her. "Yang!?" she laughed and walked into the bedroom. She set me down gently and layed next to me. I turned over to face her and smiled.

She smiled as well and reached for my ears. They twitched at her touch as she started to pet them. At one point, she hit my ticklish spot and I meowed. She continued this until I was putting and meowing.

She laughed. "Does the kitty feel good?" I remembered the actions that happened yesterday and blushed. That's exactly what she said yesterday.

Instead of answering I purred. "Oh, kitty does like this?" I tried to put her hand away but she wouldn't get off. "Y-yang~meow~ st-stop!" I slurred. She laughed again but stopped. I sat up and rubbed my ears.

The feeling of her hands still lingered on them. "Sorry kitten, you're just too adorable" she kissed my head Then rested her head on mine. Her hand traveled up to my ears again but this time she gently petted them.

I closed my eyes and purred lowly. "Blake" I opened my eyes and saw she was smiling. "Hmm?" her smiled grew. "Can I have a kiss?" I thought for a second and smirked. "I don't know, can you?" she leaned in to kiss me but I left a shadow clone.

It disappeard once she touched it and I laughed. She looked over at me with a smile. "Come on Blakey! I just want to kiss you!" she stood up and walked over to me. My smirk grew and I left another shadow clone in front of her while I was behind her.

The clone, once again, disappeared when she touched it. She growled slightly and I hugged her from behind. "I sometimes think you're more of an animal than me" She chuckled and slowly turned to face me. Before I could clone myself she grabbed me by my hips and brought my body closer to hers.

Instead of kissing my lips, she leaned her head down to my neck and left soft kisses. I slightly moaned and she brought her lips to mine. The kiss was long and passionate. I didn't want to break it, but soon we both ran out of air.

I rested my head on her shoulder, panting slightly. She kissed the side of my head and I smiled. "Hey, I'm gonna work out alright?" I nodded and lifted my head. She kissed me one last time before getting up and changing her clothes.

Oh, what have you done to me Yang?

Yang's p.o.v

I threw on a pair of black jeans and a dark brown muscle shirt. I put on my black Converse and walked out to the garage where my work out equipment is. I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator I have out side and took a sip.

I walked over to my weights and picked them up. I walked around the house, holding the weights, for about twenty minutes. I walked back to the garage and set the weights down. I took another sip from my water bottle and decided to do squats. I did fifety squats then drank some more water.

By now, I only had about one third of the bottle left. I put my bottle down and went to the back yard. I ran suicides until I could hardly breath. My lungs were burning and my legs hurt.

I stopped running and took a few minutes to rest. I walked over to my lifting pole and looked up at it. Goal: try to make my legs stay in the air for at least twenty seconds.

I rubbed some dirt on my hands and jumped up, barely touching the pole. I growled and took a couple steps back. I ran and jumped holding onto the pole. I swung myself back and forth until I actually had my legs in the air. I held the position and moved my hands so that i wouldn't get hurt.

I stayed like that and counted down from twenty. "20...19...18..." I closed my eyes to ease the pain coming from my arms. "...17...16...15..." I took deep breathes and tried to stay still. "...14...13...12..." I opened my eyes and saw Blake walking towards me. "...11...10...9..." she started counting down with me as she got closer. "...8...7...6..." she was now standing in front of me. "...5...4...3..." She brought her hand to my face. "...2..." she slowly leaned in. "...1..." soon her lips were on mine and kissing me.

I kissed back but then noticed that I just beat my time

I kissed back but then noticed that I just beat my time. She broke the kiss and played with my up-side-down hair. "Hey beautiful" I said, tying to do my best Peter Parker impression. She blushed but laughed.

I slowly lifted myself down and stood in front of her. She put a hand on my chest and took a step back. I smirked, "if you wanted round two, you could've asked me a long time ago" she blushed more.

"Not now! You reek of sweat! Go take a shower" she said pointing to the back door. I leaned down into her ear. "Only if you join me" She thought for a second then nodded. I smirked and we both walked inside.

This should be fun.