Chapter I

Started living alone at eighteen because of unknown disaster, don't know what to do at first but I get used to it after a month. But everytime I think of my mom.. my dad..and my baby brother, can't help it but cry. I learn to fight and to be strong in this world that full of catastrophe.

Its been six months since the disaster happened, but its like yesterday. Its still fresh on me, on my mind. Its a trauma. Everday is a nightmare that a I have to deal with, with wide eyes open.

Catastrophe. Its started on a normal day for us, Its sunday, family day. I remember my mom smiling but it fades slowly as she stare on my dad.

Then.. all of people around us is starting to run. We were about to run when I saw my dad get a bite from infected young man. Me and my mom push the infected young man.

And a flick of a hand, he bite mom too then, my baby brother.. I run away as fast I could before they run after me. I run towards our house. I grab my backpack and put all of things that I need and I can use to protect myself.

I thought.. this is not gonna happen .. that this is only for movie but I'm wrong..

Everyday.. I was with different people who are not infected, everyday different people. I was the only one who always left. They're saving me.. they are all good to me. And I'm always praying for them.. praying to have cure already. I always cry for those people who saved me for me to live. This is life we have right now.

Everyday is a survival.

One day..

I can't bare it anymore..

Walking in empty road with full of strength as I stare nowhere while waiting for a disaster happen in me. Wanting to end my life. But no, my ears go numb because of long silence as I walk.

Til I dropped on the isle of the road as I cried silently.

"I have to live" those words came out on my mouth.

All of the sacrifice of people that risk their lives and those who saved me.. it shouldn't be wasted. I have to be strong no matter what.

Now. Staring on empty buildings from this rooftop. Thinking where am I to go. Where should I find Kyle, my boyfriend. My only reason why am still here. I know he's still alive.

With few guns, bullets and knives I have, I hope I found Kyle.

I wear my dreadlocks wig with blood of infected people as my camouflage with this it didn't invite 'some' zombie that just turned into that.

They're the rare zombie, this is only the stage 1. They're deaf, blind, slow but once they bite you, in just 10 ten seconds you will be one of them as I observed and after 3 days they'll become the brute zombie. I always encountered this type of zombie and its hard to beat them. That's why I always have thick magazine on my arms, on my back and on my tummy so they can't bite me easy since I have no bulletproof vest.

Then, I wear my coat and bandana and stepped outside the old building without no worries. Since there's no zombie outside. I don't know why but before, even there's sun they are there. Today, I see no one.

I headed to the national library alone since I'm still researching about zombies. I'm still searching where the virus came from, where it started. If there's still doctors trying to find a cure. Why the reaction of people on that virus is like that? Wanting to eat same skin, same meat.

After a long hours of searching. I didn't notice that I fell asleep while reading the books about zombie and some prophecy.

I immediately get up from sleep when I remember that I should be on safe place. I get up and after turning my back, I saw a guy who has a yellow eyes and a pale skin . He's wearing white v- neck with black coat. He's very formal yet very creepy the way he stare at me.

Shit.

Is he a zombie? I never encountered a zombie that has a yellow eyes.

"Are you one of them?" I said bravely as I hold my gun.

To be continued..