Chapter XXIX

ARJORIE'S POV

After 1 week.

Jimin and I felt like we're in a vacation here in Hawaii. We stroll in every each place in this country that we almost forget that we are facing a difficult situation.

We are so childish too like we love setting pranks to each other, teasing each other everyday. Running inside the house because of small thing that we don't want to reveal to each other and laugh with him because of mistakes when it comes to cooking. I can say that we're sweet to each other though we are doing funny moments together but in the end of the day we always ended cuddling each other.

I woke up with sunlight hitting my face. Damn. I close the curtains last night. I open my eyes and turn my back on the other side of bed. Then I saw a rose. Its Jimin for sure. I pick it up and put it on the table. I headed downstairs to tease him about the rose but he still sleeping on the couch?

"Jiminie...wake up its morning already ~" I said

No response. He didn't move even an inch.

I smiled as I watch him sleeping. Then I grab his arms as I lay beside him and cuddle him. He open his eyes as he look at me then he chuckled.

"My mochi is stil sleeping~~" I said I'm singing

He caress my back and patted my head. Okay he's already up.

"Are we going to stroll again?" I said as I look up to him.

"Nope, we'll rest for now babe. Let's stay in the house and do bad things together", he said in a raspy voice while staring and smirking at me.

"Bad things? Are we going to smoke or something?" I joke

He laugh.

"I know that you know what I mean babe" he said and grab my booty as he look at me.

"Sorry. What do you mean?" I said and smirk at him.

He chuckled.

"This" he said.

He lean over and was about to press his lips from my lips but I move backward so I fall on the couch.

"Aw!" I exclaimed

"You okay?" He said

He laugh and sit up from couch. He help me up and headed to the kitchen together. I told him that I'm the one who will gonna cook my breakfast and he nod. He sit on a high stool chair and watch me to cook. I look at him and hear him humming a song. After I cook I sit beside him and start eating my breakfast.

"You look so happy today" I said

"Yeah. Its my birthday" He said and chuckled.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"You should have told me! I should buy you a cake" I said

"Arjo remember, I'm not eating so its okay" he said

"Gift? Any present you want? I'm gonna buy it for you" I said though I have not enough money..lol

"Yeah there's one just present I want" he said

"What is it?"

He point his lips as he smiled

"Kiss?"

He nod so I lean closer, I feel his breath from mine. His eyes are already close and waiting for me to kiss him. I smiled and go to his ear.

"Later babe" I whispered in a sexiest way

I pully away and left him hanging. I go to the sink and wash my plates.

He chuckled and follow me on the sink then hug me from behind. He rest his head on my shoulder as he watch me washing the dishes. Soon that I finished the dishes, Jimin carry me in bridal style that made me shook. We headed to living room and put me down on the couch.

"Are we not going out the whole day?"

"I'm not allowed to go with the sun during my birthday" he said

"Why?"

"You know. Burn" he said

"Oh..." I said as I nod

"That's why all of the curtains are closed. The house was quite dark" I added

He nod.

"So.. we.. can play"  he said as he stood up and put his hands on his eyes.

"1.. 2.. 3.." He said

I chuckled as I stood up. I run upstairs and hide inside the cabinet in my room. After few seconds I heard a thud towards my room. Then the door of the cabinet open widely as my eyes gone wide. Jimin put his hands on my mouth.

"There's a vampire in our house. We have to leave" he whispered

I nod. Then we left. We landed on a road and noticed that its snowing.

"Let's go there" Jimin said pointing a big old house.

I nod.

When we get there inside. I'm shook I thought its just a big old house but no its a hotel. It looks so old outside but inside its modern style. After getting our keys Jimin and I make our pace way to our room. We are both silent not having a conversation til we reach the room. So when we stepped in, he speak out first.

"You okay? Did I scare you?.." He said and caress my cheeks.

"Uhm yeah" I said

"Why there is a vampire in the house?" I asked

"I guess he can't hinder his thirst anymore that's why he intrudes our house and find his victim" he said

I nod.

We stayed in the hotel for the whole day and stroll inside. Thank god there's a clothing boutique inside the hotel that saved me again. After we strolled the whole day we headed back to our place. Jimin let me use the bathroom first so do I. After taking a shower I wear my shirt and pj's and go outside the bathroom. Then Jimin's turn.

While waiting for Jimin I start to blow dried my hair. After that I jump on my bed and lay on it, Jimin came out from the bathroom while rubbing his towel on his hair. I watch him walking way to his bed. Yes, we are still sleeping on with different bed. I don't know why we are like this but that's us. After few conversations with Jimin, we decided to sleep.

• Next morning •

I woke up in my bed with a rose in my hands. I stare on Jimin's bed but he's not there. Where this rose came from? Who put this on my hands? Oh.. Maybe its Jimin...

Hmm...

A rose again?

To be continued...