Chapter XXXI

ARJORIE'S POV

"Is this the only thing you can do? To run all of your life?" He said

He paused.

Then he chuckled.

"Is this what you really want to do? You want me gone?" I said

He remain silent.

I let go of his grip from mine but he hold my wrist again that made me cry more but then he pull me to him closer and disappeared. We landed in the room that I was in earlier. He become aggressive. He throw me on the bed and start to undress me. Damn.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP!" I yelled

"HEY, STOP! PLEASE.." I yelled repeatedly

He still continues and torn my shirt that I'm wearing. I tried to stop him but there's no use. Then he pull off my pants from me, leaving me just wearing my brassiere and my cycling shorts alone. I burst in crying.. I don't know what am I going to do. He put a handcuffs on my wrists.

He grab my clothes and disappeared in front of me. I guess he did that to me for Jimin not to trace my scent. After a half hour, I guess, Jungkook appeared with polo on his hands. He remove the handcuffs and told me to wear his white polo. I grab his polo. While buttoning, he's throwing a serious gaze on me while cross arms. After wearing his. He put a handcuffs again on my wrists.

"Try to cut any part of your body and smell your blood, you're dead" he said and disappeared

I tap my head and reach my hair clip. I try to unlock the handcuffs but didn't work. So I think again. Then I remember the necklace Jimin gave to me. Its key shaped. Fortunately, I was wearing the necklace. I jump off from the bed and go in front of the mirror. I grab the necklace and try to remove the handcuffs but no use.

I slowly tiptoed as I walking on the hallway with handcuffs on my wrists. I don't know where am I should go but I don't want to escape. I will not go anywhere else. I will not gonna run and hide this time. I explore the whole upstairs of this mansion then my foot stopped me in living room and I saw a huge frame. Its a family picture. I'm pretty sure that the man in the picture is the father of Jungkook the way he smile. They're actually look like in mid 20's. Perks of being vampires, not looking old. So they live here before but why they moved?

I start to walk again and I landed in dinning area. I sit above the table and watch the rain outside. After few minutes I lay on the table and stare on the window pane again.

NO ONE'S POV

While Jungkook drinking his wine. He heard small thud outside, its Arjorie, he guess. He slowly look those small noise and saw Arjorie making her way in the living room. He didn't call her attention but he quietly follow her on the back while his hands are is in his pocket. She stopped in the living room and stare their family picture. He heard small laugh from her just by looking the picture. Then she start to walk again and sit above the dinning table. That is one of her habits, he thought and smiled because of that thought. He just gaze on her while she's watching the rain. After few minutes she lay on the table but still staring outside. He still quietly staring at her behind.

"You want me gone then I won't run away this time. I want this to end" Arjorie said in a lower voice

Jungkook was shook because of her statement. His heart become heavy. He don't wanna loose her, he thought. He maybe tough on her and hurting her feelings but he loves her so much. He only did that to protect her. If he's just powerful and have everything.

He will protect her and he will fight for her. Yes, he's powerful but not the head of all vampires. The supremo, he's the most powerful and he is against on their relationship. He can't be with a human, with Arjorie. He know what will happen if they continue.. They will do everything to separate them like what happened to his parents.