Chapter XXVI

ARJORIE'S POV

"I miss you.. " I said in a lower voice

"I still love you" I murmured

"I'm going to kill you baby yet you still love me? Are you insane?" Jungkook said and cross his arms as he gave me a strong gaze.

"You. Love. Me." I said in a lower voice

"That's the truth" I added as we stare on each others eyes.

"Too confident on your words huh?" He said and chuckled.

"IF YOU DON'T, THEN EXPLAIN TO ME ALL OF THE SHIT THAT WE DID. CAUSE I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND" I said and let out a big sigh.

"Are you that desperate to have my soul?" I added

"Desperate? Hear yourself baby" he said and chuckled

"I just know what your weakness is and that is your heart" he said

"Humans tend to use their hearts rather than their brains" he added as he hold my chin and smirk at me

I pull away.

"I thought A vamp demon like you will change the perspective on us but no. You are born to take soul and lives. You will take everything without thinking on a human just for your own needs" I said

"You are indeed" I added

He suddenly pull my hair furiously.

Aww!

"Don't judge us like you really know us vampires!" He exclaimed and throw me on bed.

then jungkook disappeared in the room.

I feel a sudden jolt, my heart. Oh god. Not this time. I immediately grab the book that I hid under the pillow. I took the cutter and cut my wrist. I whined because of pain. After a second Jimin came.

"Take me now" I said holding my chest.

He nod and carry me in a bridal style. I am now whining not because of wound but because of my heart. I need my medicine now but before we leave, Jungkook appeared in front of us as well the others (BTS). They are look concern on me except on Jungkook that had an argue on me few moments ago. And we left.

Jimin and I landed on a couch.

"You okay?" He said

"M-my medicines.." I said as I hold my chest.

"Shit. Wait me here" he said and disappeared.

Then he came back with my medicine, a bottle of water and a first aid kit. I plop a capsule on my mouth and drink water after. I throw my head on the couch as I breathe heavily gasping for air. As my tears falling so fast and my cheeks are wet. Jimin grab my wrist and clean my wound. Then put a gauze after.

"You won't be able to handle him again" Jimin said

"No.. I have to try again" I said

"You don't know how much I worried" he said

"I'm not gonna let you see him again. Its too dangerous" he added

"NO JIMIN. DON'T STOP ME AND DON'T DECIDE FOR ME". I said as I stood up

He was about to say something and raised his voice but I cut him off.

"COULD YOU PLEASE S-----" I say but I was surprise when he cut me off.

"I love you" He exclaimed

"AND I WON'T GONNA LET THAT ASSHOLE TO END YOUR LIFE. NOW, IS IT BAD TO CARE OF YOU?!!" He exclaimed

"I love you, I care you for you and I'm giving of all my life for you" he said in calm voice as he wipes my tears. 

"Jimin.." I said as I reach for his hand and hold it.

He lean closer on me that for me able to feel him breathing on my lips til I close my eyes. Our lips met. He moves his lips from mine as he hold my chin. He is so gentle. I froze for a second but I gave in. I don't know why responding on his kisses. To my surprise he hold my shoulders as he push me with him and we landed on the bed? I look around and we are in his room. He start to kiss me more passionately and brush his tongue on my teeth soon he's playing with my tongue skillfully. After few seconds we gave kiss on each other slowly and smack on each other as I hold his collar and landed on his right shoulder. He cuddle me as he positioned me beside him. I stretch my arms and hugged him too.

"You.." I say as my face hiding on his chest but he cut me off.

"Don't say it" he said

"I know you love him. I just want you to know that I love you. I'm here for you" he added and cuddle me a bit tight.

"I wish you're the one who found me first not him and fell in love with you" I said

"I wish it too" he said and broke the hug

He cross his arms as he gave me a gaze and smiled gently at me. He was about to stood up when I stopped him..

"Stay" I said in a lower voice

"Okay.." He said

"Stay til I fall asleep" I said

"I'm not having an affair on you. Right?" I added

He chuckled.

"You do" he said and smirk

"You raped me earlier and its against on my will" I said and chuckled

He laugh.

"You called that raped? I just kiss you though"

"Whatever" I said and close my eyes.

He remain silent. After few minutes I drifted to sleep.

JIMIN'S POV

I watch Arjorie sleeping peacefully. I guess she want me to stay because she don't want to think too much. I put a blanket on her and left. I headed down stairs and lay on the couch. Then I heard a beep on my phone. I grab my phone and saw a message from J-hope.

You have a plan? he said

I replied, Yeah. Why?

Then he replied

Jungkook planning something not good..

"Here we go again" I said and dropped the phone on the table.

To be continued...