Chapter XXIII

ARJORIE'S POV

I'm watching on TV when I heard Jimin yelling my name.

"ARJO?!"

"ARJORIEEE" Jimin exclaimed

"What? Why are you yelling?" I asked.

"Change your clothes, we will leave in 10 minutes" he said

By that, I hurry in my room and change my clothes immediately. After changing my clothes I saw another vampire in living room. They are talking with Jimin.

Jungkook probably know our place now.

RAPMON'S POV

We headed where Jungkook told us to go to. In Santa Monica. After few minutes of running into woods. I smelled the scent of Arjorie. Jk was right. She's here with Jimin. Now I know why Jimin brought Arjorie here. We can't stay in this place too long because of its weather.

When we found the house. We immediately go inside and saw Arjorie sitting on the sofa while Jimin lying on her lap.

"YOU! ASSHOLE!" Jk yelled the moment he saw the two.

"J-jungkook.." Arjorie said nervously as they stood up

Jimin hide Arjorie on his back.

"Kill me first " Jimin said with serious tone

Jungkook didn't waste time, he grabbed Jimin's neck as he choke him and throw him on the wall. Arjorie became nervous because of way of Jk throw Jimin on the wall. The wall breaks into pieces that makes the place smokey.

"Take him back to mansion" Jungkook requested to us.

"Rapmon tie her on chair"

We have no choice. Even if its against our will we have to follow him. Arjorie stare at me like she is going to cry.

"I-I'm sorry.. I need to do this" I said with no emotion as I grab her arm. I sit her on the chair and tie her arms on it.

Then, Jungkook start to stare on her while Arjorie is starting to cry quietly as she looking down on her knees. I know Jk mad as hell the way he stare Arjorie.

Jungkook chuckled when he heard her crying

"Now you're crying after of what you did!!" Jk exclaimed.

Arjorie become silent and lift her face and laugh like crazy.

"Kill me now then" she said as she smiled.

"This is what you want right? I'm gonna let you this time" she said and laugh

Jungkook look surprised even us was surprised.

"Looks like you're enjoying this huh?!!!" Jungkook exclaimed

"A bit" she said and smirk.

Then, Taehyung came running and heard a bad news from him.

"GUYS THIS A TRAP!! THEY FOOLED US! SHE IS NOT ARJORIE!" Taehyung exclaimed.

We look on the girl that with us and she start to laugh again. Jungkook grabs her hair furiously and smelled it.

"FUCK" he exclaimed.

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked Taehyung

"He's fake. He is not Jimin" he replied

Then, Jin came running while yelling.

"GUYS THEY'RE OUTSIDE!" he exclaimed

We immediately go outside and we saw Arjorie and Jimin. I noticed Arjorie's hair. Her chestnut brown hair turned into gray one and her black eyes become brown eyes. We stare on Jungkook and he's extremely dumbfounded from what he had saw.

Arjorie hold Jimin tight while throwing a sad gaze and disappeared in front of us.

"AAAARGH!" Jungkook yelled furiously.

ARJORIE'S POV

I feel so nervous about Jimin's plan but I hope that it works.

"Guys be careful and.. Thank you .." I said as I patted the girl and the guy who look like us.

"Oh don't think about it dear, its okay" she replied.

"Ahm.. Arjorie we have to go" Jimin said

"I wanna see him" I said. I know its dangerous but there's a part of me saying that I want to see him because I miss him.

"Its dangerous" he said

I gave him a serious gaze, pleasing him. Even it is just few seconds. Just to see him. I want to know too .. If it feels the same way or not but pain or emptiness..

"Okay.. If that's what you want then. But we have to hide first" he said

"Thank you" I murmured

When they already inside the house I can't control myself but to pray while shaking. After few minutes they found out that the person in front of them are fake. Jimin hold my hand and go outside the house to wait for them.

When they already in front of us. My heart beats fast after I gained a strong gaze from Jungkook. My eyes become teary as I throwing a gaze from him. Til now I feel the same way.. After all what happened.. I still love him..

I hold Jimin tight and we disappeared in front of them..

To be continued...