Chapter XX

ARJORIE'S POV

• Next Morning •

I woke up without Jk beside me so I decided to take a shower first before he return but fell on the ground. Damn you legs. I feel like I jogged in 24 hours. While I'm in the tub, I can't help but to think of what happened last night with JK. Oh god. This is my fault. I shouldn't let him but .. yeah that's what happened. We.. You know.. last night. Omo am I blushing? No no no.

I left in my thoughts and do what I must do. I dressed with my casual clothes and go outside and way back on my room. I know he will annoy me about what happened last night so I will go back and hide in my room first.

As I taking my pace way to my room, I heard some random voices in a distance. So I peek and look to know who it is.

I saw Jk and a girl as well Rapmon and Jin. I know they will smell me so I tuck my hair inside my hoodie as I wear the hood so they can't smell my scent and I'm so thankful that its not windy in this hallway or else I'm dead.

"So when do you want to kill her? And where it be?" The girl with a blonde hair

"Could you guys just wait and calm down, I'm making a move already" Jk said

"We are running out of time. You know that Jk" the girl respond

"You know what will be the consequences if you are not going to take that pure white soul. Just think about your family's reputation" the girl said

"I know. This 12 midnight at the cave near this mansion" Jk said

"J-jungkook a-are you sure?" Rapmon asked

"Yeah" Jk responded

"Jin take Arjorie there before midnight" Jk added

I'm surprised from what I've heard as I put my hand on my mouth because of shock. My tears fell on my cheeks so fast as I taking my pace backwards away from them. Then I turn my back and start to run way out from this mansion. Oh god.. I can't believe that.. was just.. a show.. he never love me. He's a pretender. I'm so stupid that I fell in his trap. He said that, he love me, he will never kill me and he will never leave me but all of that was a LIE.

After running way out from a forest, I saw a road so I go in it.

When I already on the main road, I run again as I wait for a car or truck that will go to the city. After few minutes as I run slowly, I saw a military truck with some random people. So I waved my hand and block their way.

"Excuse me sir, are you going to city?!" I asked

"Yeah. Get in" he said.

"Okay. Thank you sir" I said and they help me up inside the truck

After few hours

I arrived to the city. I start to walk and don't know where am I going. I don't know. I just walk til I bump into someone and cover my mouth coming from my behind. I jump on shock that I can't even do a move to push him away and run. I just cry as he cover my mouth. He turned me to saw his face.

"Hey. Its me" Jimin whispered

"J-ji.."

I cutted off before I say his name.

"No. Don't say it and don't talk too much. Jk can hear us anytime. He's searching you already. They arguing now in the mansion" he said in a lower voice.

I nodded.

"Okay. Follow me" he said as he grab my hand.

We headed in a hotel and hand me a passport.

"You have to be in a hot place. You are safe there. Vampire don't want in hot place all the time" he said after knowing where am I should go.

"Now take a shower and wear this. I will just put your clothes in the middle of woods to trick him" Jimin said

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered

"I don't want you to die for the same reason like your sister" He said

I cried.

"I should've listen" I said

"Its okay, Move now" he said and caress my cheeks.

I nod.

After taking a shower, Jimin also came from woods.

"You ready?"

I nod.

"I close your eyes"

I did. Then, he pulled me for a hug. In just a blink of an eye. We are already at the airport.

"Go. I will follow you back" he said

I was about to turn my back when I decided to not make a move.

"Thank you" I say in a lower voice.

He smiled.

"You risk your life for just like me... I don't know what I supposed to do without you. Thank you" I whispered emotionally.

He nodded as he smiled.

"Its nothing compare to a life that's important and worth dying for. You are treasure for me just like your sister" he said

"Go now" he said As he smiled.

I nod and go on my way inside.

To be Continued..

Author's note: Sorry guys if this chap. is a lil bit short 😅