Chapter XXXIV

ARJORIE'S POV

I woke up with my hair wrapping my face that I can't barely to see if sun is up. I move it away from my face and here I am, alone. I get up from the bed and look for Jimin. I was about to turn the knob when the door swift open.

"Oh. Where are you going?" Jimin said

"I'm about to find you" I said

"Oh. I just took a shower. By the way. I borrowed some clothes on my mom, wear this after you shower. We'll leave at 12 noon." He said and give me a set of clothes.

I nod and he take his seat on the couch. He's so quiet today. I just shrug and go inside the bathroom. After taking a shower, I wear my clothes and blow dried my hair. After fixing myself, I stepped outside the bathroom. I saw Jimin sleeping on the couch. I walk closer and lower myself to see his face. He slowly open his eyes and stare at me.

"What are you looking at?" He said as he show a smirk and sit up from the couch.

I chuckled.

"I love watching you sleeping" I said and stood up

"Anyways, where are we going now?" I added.

"Where do you think? Where to go?" He said

"Maybe we should go to Paris" I joked as I sit on the corner of bed.

"Really? Then let's go" He said and chuckled

"I was just kidding" I said

"It doesn't matter where it is. As long as I'm with you, I'm okay with it" I added.

Jimin furrowed his brows.

"When you see Jungkook. Did you think of me? Did you already know who would you be with?" He said

"Yes, I do. I thought about you" I said

He come so close that made my back fall on the bed. He's hovering me.

"Don't you want to be with me?" He said as he hold my hand put it on his cheeks.

"Of course, I want to.. but just wait on my decision" I said as I smiled

"Don't take too long, having decision babe" he said

"I'm trying not to be like this but.. The deeper I fell in love with you, the more I get too greedy to have you.." he added and caress my cheeks.

I'm surprised on his statement.

"I will take you away from him. I'll take you to the places you dreaming of. I will make sure that you will be mine" he said and hug me

I didn't know that he will be too greedy like this. It will may be worse. I should choose now between them two else.. I will hurt their hearts, both of them. But what if I chose Jungkook? For sure Jimin not gonna let me with Jungkook. But if I chose Jimin. Jungkook will kill him.

"I'm yours" I said while hugging him

"What?" He said as he furrowed his brows.

"I'm yours as long as I'm with you" I said and gave him a peck on his lips.

He smiled.

"So you ready for the place Europe?"

"Are you going to bring me there?" I said

He nod.

"I like it" I said and smiled widely

He smiled back.

"Oh wait.. I know it may sound this funny but do you perhaps.. know someone who can erase someone's memory?" I asked and waiting for him to laugh but no.