Chapter XI

ARJORIE'S POV

I face him with furrowed brows, saying what through look.

"Let's talk" he said coldly and drag me way to his room

When we already on room, I sit on the corner of his bed and stare at him, waiting for him to talk.

Then. He lowered himself infront of me.

"Tell me, what should I do.. to win your heart. Tell me what should I do?" he said with sincerity

"You should do nothing. Don't waste your time to a human like me, Jk. And.. you know that I.. don't have a feelings for you. I'm so sorry Jk" I said

"I should but there's something on you that inviting me to do this. Give me a chance and I'll do anything and everything for you"

"Jk. There's alot of thoughts running on my mind right now. Thinking, What if you're just playing with me? What if it is not love? What if you will just continue the ritual and kill me after? What if you--- /sigh/ I'm afraid and what if--- "

"Trust me. I will never do that. I will prove it to you" he cut me out.

•  Next morning •

I was sleeping peacefully when I feel something weird so I wake up with half eyes open. I saw Jk sitting on the corner.

"What? Its too early" I said and turn my back on him and continue sleeping

"Get up~ We'll go to city today" he said

"WHAT? Really? Why?" I exclaimed as I get up.

He nod as he smiled.

"We'll buy new appliances so move now" he said and steal kiss me on my lips and he disappeared very quick

"YAH! JUNGKOOOOKK!!!" I bit out

I get up with annoyance and go in my bathroom. After taking a bath I wear simple clothes that I usually wear like black jeans, hoodie and vans shoes in my daily. I left my room with just myself without gun or something that I can beat a zombie, Jk confiscated my things and I don't know where it was.

I headed to living room and lie down on the couch as I sing while waiting. Oh. I'll have my breakfast I thought as I get up so I go in the kitchen and grab something to eat.

RAPMON'S POV

I was in my bathroom when I heard Arjorie yelled Jk's real name. I chuckled. Our Jungkook did something again to Arjo as I laugh. I bet the others(BTS) heard that.

After taking a bath, I wear plain white tee and black jeans cause we are going to city. We don't usually wear this kind of clothes cause we always wear tux, if its not tux, we wear polo and black jeans.

After grooming, I headed to meeting room where the others(BTS) are. While waiting, we keep chatting about the appliance that we are going to buy. After few seconds, we stop from chatting when we heard someone's voice. Its Arjorie.

OH EVERY TIME I SEE YOU ~
geudae nuneul bol ttaemyeon
jakku gaseumi tto seolleyeowa
nae unmyeongijyo
sesang kkeutirado
jikyeojugo sipeun dan han saram~

"Whoaaa~" we reacted unison except to Jk that smiling like crazy.

"Ayyee, she's an angel bruh!" J-hope said

"Bro, keep yo girl in yo lane. I starting liking her" Jimin said to Jk while smiling

"Bro stop joking. I might punch yo face bruh" Jk said jokingly and chuckled.