Chapter XIV

ARJORIE'S POV

"Suit yourself" Jk said as he lay on his bed and tap it while staring at me.

Oh god. What's on earth why I asked him to sleep here? Fool me. Gulp. My nervousness never goes away. I lay on his bed and trying not to be awkward.

"Jk.." I said in a lower voice.

"Just sleep. I won't do bad" he said and stretch his arms and put my head on it and cuddle me.

"huh?"

"you're nervous. Relax" He said and laugh.

"I'm not. Could you please stop hugging me?" I deny

He laugh and let go of me but still my head is lying on his arms. We are now facing each other.

"You're beautiful" he said in a lower voice but enough for me to hear

"I know" I said and laugh.

"I wonder why Kyle find another girl. If I were him I would not cheat on you. I would fuck you every chance I had" he said

I think my jaw drops from what he had said. He's always talking me like that but I'm not used to his dirty talk. I think my ears would bleed from his choice of words.

"Jk!" I exclaimed and pinch him

"Aaww. Still mad? I thought you'd moved on" he said and move my hand away from him.

I chuckled.

"I moved on." I said and laugh.

He just smiled and pull my hand as he intertwined our fingers.

"goodnight baby" he said

"Goodnight Jk" I said without arguing the way he called me

He chuckled and close his eyes so do I.

I hate to admit in myself but I think.. I'm inlove with Jk.. Its hard to explain but this is what I feel about him. We are sweet to each other sometimes when I letting him do sweet things on me but sometimes not cause I'm making  a distance on him, I don't know why.. maybe because I'm thinking that he's only doing this because he need a pure white soul.

• Next morning •

I woke up with sun light hitting my face and Jk's while still holding each others hands. I stare at Jk. His hair was red. He's handsome I thought.

When was the last time I checked that I hate this person? I can't remember anymore. Its been six months since I stay in this mansion with Jungkook and I can say that I really know him now, we know each other like we know how to tease on each other and how to set a prank to each other. The day will not end without laughters and smiles on our lips. Though we have no common interest except from books and sports, we are contrast but doesn't mean we don't get along each other.

I just realized, the moment I woke up this morning that I love Jungkook. I know. I always been cold on him though he's always saying and doing sweet on me, I always pushing him away but I'm just human I have a heart too. At first I don't like the way he treat me but when we get to know each other and have this feelings, I said to myself that I think I'm ready to love again.

"Don't look at me like that" he said in a husky voice and move on top of me.

He stare at me and was holding the headboard of the bed. He made an eye contact and can't escape from it because of his amazing gray beautiful eyes.

"J-Jk.. I---" I said but was interrupt, cut my sentence.

"JK! Are you going to--- oh my I'm sorry!" Taehyung said the moment he open the door and run outside when he saw Jk and I.