Chapter VI

ARJORIE'S POV

"Go in my room after you eat, Arjorie" Jk said and start walking away from us.

"Ohh.." they said unison

"Smells like jealous~" Jhope said and laugh

"Yeah. Hahaha" Taehyung said

After I eat they gave their presents and have some conversation then after that they left so I'm all alone. I was about to go in Jk's room when I realized that I don't remember his room. Tsk. No choice but to open each these rooms.

So I open each room, one by one but no presence of Jk to be found. Then I open the last room on this floor and saw a topless Jimin while drying his hair with a towel. Oh my. My eyes was very sinful. I was about to exit the room when he noticed me.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin said while smirking and walk towards my direction

"Ahm.." I said and walk backwards, til my back hit the wall

"What?" He said and put his hands beside my head, blocking my way.

"I can't find Jk's room" I said without looking at him.

"Take another stairs, when you get there you'll see a big door. That's Jk's room" he said and smiled.

I bit my lower lip because of his handsomeness.

"Do you want a kiss?" He asked

"Huh?" I said

"Ah! I'll go ahead! thank you! Bye! Goodnight!" I said and stepped outside his room

Oh god. This can't be. I have a boyfriend and I'm loyal! I'm faithful! That's just a crush and its different from love! Okay. Calm Arjo.

I follow the instruction of Jimin and yeah I saw a big door after I took stairs. I knock three times and open the door.

I froze the moment I enter his room. I saw Jk wearing jogger pants without a shirt.

"Omo!" I said and cover my eyes.

I turn around and run outside his room. Oh my god what's wrong with these vampires. Ugh.

"Oh my god! I almost saw him naked!" I whisper as I bump my forehead on the wall.

"Hey, get in" Jk said while smirking

Then again I saw him topless. Fvck. I cover my eyes and walk past him and enter his room. I heard him chuckled and was about to speak when we heard a knock from his door.

Jk open the door and I saw Jimin with paper bags on his hands.

"Arjorie forgot our gifts in my room. Don't think anything else Jk" Jimin said, showing a smile and gave it to Jk. He left after that.

"You'll sleep here from now on" Jk said and throw a towel on me

Oh god. No. No. I have to escape.

"I don't want to" I said, still covering my eyes.

"I know what you're planning" he said and snatched my hand away from my face

how did he...

"I saw your things under your bed. You will try to escape. Right?" he said

"Yeah. Cause I really want to see him! I want to live longer! Tsk! You'll never understand because you're not a human!" I bit out and unleash on his grip.

I run outside his room and run towards my room. Soon that I reached the room, I immediately grab my things and left my room. Then I saw Jk walking towards my direction so I run away from him. As I run, Jk appeared infront of me. Fvck.

He hold my hand tight and hug me. In just a second, we're in his room again. I noticed that my things are not with me anymore. Where are they?

"You will not leave" Jk said and push me on his bed that make me fall.

"No!" I bit out and was about to stood up when he positioned on top of me.

My eyes gone wide when I saw his fangs.

"Jk! NO! DON'T!" I bit out as he put both of my hands next to my head, holding it tight. Ugh. Can't unleash to his grip.

He lean down on my neck, feel his breath as my heart pounding so fast and in just second I yelled out because of pain. He bite my neck, sucking my blood. I tried to push him but he's too strong! After few seconds, my eyes sight become blurry. Argh.. No. I have to stay awake.. In a blink of an eye, Everything went black.

I passed out.

Next Morning

I woke up in Jk's room and noticed that my clothes are different from yesterday. I'm wearing a black polo now. I touched my neck, there's a plaster on it. Ah. Its still hurts. Tsk.

I get off from bed and wear my shoes. I run outside his room. I should find way out. As I run down stairs. I saw Rapmon and grab my arms as he move me on the side.

"Close your eyes" he said, I did.

In just a second, we are now infront of mansions gate.

"Leave" he said and gave my backpack.

"Why you're helping me?" I asked

"You're my friend. Right? Leave before Jk see us" he said and gave me a gun.

I hugged him and run outside.

The moment I stepped outside the mansion, I saw alot of zombies walking down the street. I'm not surprised with them anymore.

I run to escape with them and hide under a van. When they already gone, I crawled way out under the van and start to find a breakfast. I know there's convenience store near here so walk til I reach it. I run inside and grab some food that I can eat.

While eating, I saw a radio. I turn on it and find a station.

Goodmorning, this is Mr. ******* the president of this country. I have the good news for everyone. I would like to say that there's cure now. Stay wherever you are cause our military men would go on different place and will shoot the infected people to get in normal state. Be safe. Bye.

I can't stop from smiling after I heard the news from president. Finally. There is cure now. After I ate, I start walking towards from Kyle's house. I assume that he's just around on their house.

When I reached the place, I look around and search for Kyle. I go inside the mini forest near their house and search again. But I'm not far in this forest when I saw a familiar face. They're kissing torriedly, I don't want to interrupt but..

"Kyle?" I said

He look at me in the eyes. Oh god. He has a red eyes

"Arjorie!" he said and show a smirk

I furrowed my brows

There is not something right. He's not a zombie nor vampire.. then what is he?..

He whisper to girl that he was kissing earlier that makes me pissed. I wanna punch that hoe infront of my boyfriend. Then, the girl left us while staring me with irritated look.

"What was that Kyle?! What happened to you?!!" I bit out

"That? That was my girlfriend" he said while cross arms

"What?!" I bit out

To be continued...