Chapter XXXIX

[A/N: don't forget to play the vid. above thank you ~]

It looks like the whole world stop for a moment when Jungkook and Jimin pull their knives. The weather change in just one flick. The sky become dark that covers the whole town, the sun was gone, the dead leaves playing circles because of strong wind. The birds flew away and was gone. Changing into thunder and lightning that striking the grounds.

While the girl in the corner is afraid, Arjorie. Afraid because she can't do anything to stop them, thinking what she can do? But she knew that the two will never stop unless one of them die. She don't want that to happen because Jungkook and Jimin is important for her.

Jungkook and Jimin run in a open field without care about the lightning striking the grounds. Their red eyes are blazing as their fangs show, the mark on their back grow until on their hands. They are holding their sacred knives that they are using to kill vampires.

Jimin dash beside Jungkook and was about to slash his neck but Jungkook hold the tip of knife as he flip and stand on Jimin's shoulder. He tried to stab him but Jimin grab his arms and throw him on the ground. Jimin hold his neck and was about to stab him but Jungkook forcefully shove him away.

"Do you know why Arjorie don't want to be with you?" Jungkook said

"Because you are selfish!" Jungkook added

"Its because of her. At first.. I accept the fact that you and Arjorie are meant to be even I love her. I distance myself but remember the time that you're pushing her away because you can't fucking fight for her? That time! I told myself that I will never be like you, coward! I'll fight for her no matter what" Jimin said

"But we are not in the same situation! Could you fucking stop all this shit?!" Jungkook said

"No, unless one of us die" Jimin said

They continue and minutes past, no one on two of them get an injury or wound. As they fight, Arjorie watching them as she cries. She didn't want this to happen. She never knew that it will end like this. Then, Rapmon and the others(bts) appeared. Arjorie kneel down as she begged to stop the two. They didn't hesitate and move between Jungkook and Jimin.

But before they make it there... Jimin stabbed Jungkook, he spit blood from his mouth and fell on his own knees. While Jimin looks surprised on what he have done, like he don't know what happened. He throw his knife and disappeared.

The storm suddenly stop and slowly changing. The skies turned into white as the sun comes beyond the clouds. Everything went back to normal except between Arjorie and Jungkook.

Arjorie run onto him and cries. She know in just few seconds, Jungkook will be burn and will turn into ash.

"Please.. Don't leave me Jungkook, I need you" she said

Jungkook smiled and nod.

"I promise I love you" Jungkook said and turned into ash.

By those words, she knew that he already cast his mind back. The memories came back.

"I love you too" Arjorie said and cry noisily.

After few minutes, everything went black. Arjorie pass out.

Arjorie proves that.. In this life.. everything is just temporary. Nothing last forever. Everyone leaves and no one can stay with you forever, you too. She imagined what if she didn't met Jungkook. What would the end will be? But here we are. He's gone. She have to live without him.. Even she didn't know how. She have to move on. She thought, that the relationship she had with Jungkook is a experience as well lesson.

You don't need a sign that you are in the right guy. If you feel the way he feel. Tell him about your feelings. Don't think twice, love him and if you really love the person you love you know for the first time you've met, the first time your eyes laid on him. You already knew. He's the one you want to spend rest of your life with.

Arjorie still praying for the better days. She have to survive without him. She have to continue in life. She know everything has a reason why this happened.

Maybe because they are not meant to be.

"I love you"

Those words and his voice will remain in her heart forever. Their memories together will be never forget. It will remain like a tattoo in her heart.

To be continued..