Chapter XXVIII

ARJORIE'S POV

Jimin carry me in bridal style on the couch and grab a first aid kit. He clean my wound and treated then put a plaster on my neck after.

"Thanks.. I-I'll g-go in my room to change" I stuttered as I stood up but fell because of my knees are so weak.

"I will bring you there" he said and carry me in bridal style.

While heading in my room I can't help but hold my breath on this. This is so awkward I swear. I don't know why. The atmosphere between us is so heavy and serious.

He put me on bed with all his care and grab a polo in his cabinet.

"Uhm.. Goodnight?" He said and left the room.

I start unbuttoning my polo that is soaked of my own blood and wear a new polo. After fixing myself I jump on bed and stare on the ceiling.

"Jimin.. You hear me right?" I said

"Could you please come here?" I added.

After a second Jimin pop out in front of me. I sit from the bed.

"You're scared again?" Jimin asked while his hands are inside his pocket.

"No..." I said as I look down. I don't know what am I suppose to say.. I don't know what to do.

"What is it?" He said

"Nothing.." I said as I throw my back on the bed and close my eyes

I don't know if I am just infatuated or something? I admit before i fell in Jungkook, I like Jimin. "He's my ideal" I always say. Girls will definitely love him because of his way of attitude and now.. Why I'm having an affection towards him again? Is it because I lived with Jimin within few months. But god knows how much I love Jungkook. Ugh. I hate myself. This is the reason why I always broken. I always in pain. I fell too fast with someone who is always with me.

Jimin let out a sigh and feel him walk on the corner of my bed and lay beside me. He stretch his arm and cuddle me

"Come on, tell me" he said in a lower voice..

I stare on him..

"I'm starting to have feelings on you" I said

"I don't know if I'm infatuated with you or not.. but I still love Jungkook. Is this wrong?" I added

"Why don't you try love us two? To know the answer on your questions" he said

I look up to him.

"Love me too so at least I have a right on you" he added.

"Right to kiss you, right to hold your hand, and
right to cuddle you every day like this" he added

"I already did" I said

"But I feel so wrong. What am I going to do?" I added.

"For me.. When it comes to love there is no wrong or bad cause not everybody knows your love story. But its up to you.." he added

"If it will make you a peace then don't.. but if you're ready to make a mistake  why not?" he said

"Make me" I said in a lower voice

"Make you what?" He said showing an evil smile

"Make me say yes" I said

He smiled.

"No need. This will do" he said and hold my chin to look up him.

He lean closer and press his lips from mine. He gently move his lips from my lips as I response on his kisses. I feel my heart going to explode because its beat. After few seconds I break the kiss.

"Let me breathe" I said as I breathing so fast, gasping for air.

He chuckled and cuddle me again. I look up on him and he look at me too.

"So I'm the third wheel here" he said

"For now, I'm still confuse though"  I said

"Can I have the both of you in my life if ever?" I said, I know I'm too selfish but I can't loose them both in my life.

"You can. I will still be by your side if ever you chose Jk over me. I'll always be there" he said

I smiled

He smiled.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said and cuddle him again

To be continued...