Chapter 2

Edited✔

IMPORTANT NOTE :

This book is not edited. You are free to point out the grammar mistakes but not too much lol like not at every single line. This is currently UNDER EDITING! 
Just don't insult saying that how crappy this book sounds or else cause of the grammar. I'm repeating again this is not edited but you can point out the mistakes sometimes :)

*************************

Present day :

Again!

My eyes widen in realization. It is not a mosquito bite. My face pales as realization dawns on me.

I look at myself in the mirror. Everything is same. Same black hair with red stripes that reaches just my shoulders, dull green eyes, pale complexion. Nothing changed in 4 years except this . This mark, this angry mark on my neck which looks like a hickey. I am sure, it is hickey but as I am going to accept it. Ha ...

This makes no sense. I have no boyfriend, no secret admirer, nothing Nada. Then how this mark comes here. I keep my door locked at night. Why hadn't I even felt anything if someone was giving me hickey. No one knows me. I don't make friends. I don't talk to strangers, then why?

Tears start to burn my eyes and flow down my cheeks. I am scared. First, when I got it yesterday, I thought it was a mosquito bite but now there is another. And why the hell does this mosquito will only attack my neck? There is someone.

Oh God! Please help me.

I hear my phone rings in the background. I wipe my cheeks and move out of the bathroom and into my room. I go straight into the search mission of my phone. I am not a social person, I use my phone for just important things which include making the important calls to clients and attending important calls from clients. Typical.

"Hello. Alex speaking. " I say in professional tone even though my voice sounds gruff and scratchy.

No reply. I wait for another 10 seconds, counting on my fingertips and then hung up,sighing.

I have to go to work. I have been working as an event manager for this company for 2 years. I am well paid and I enjoy my job. With that, I start to get ready.

After exact 30 minutes, I got ready in a white button-up shirt tuck under my jeans. No makeup just a little bit of gloss.I move out of my apartment lock the door behind me and make my way towards my car, Audi R8. Had I mentioned that I am well paid? I get in my car, look in the rearview mirror to make sure this hickey is hidden securely. Yup, all set. With that, I make my way towards my job place.

Unknown P.O.V:

I watch her as she drives away. I also catch a glimpse of how she was trying to hide the mark. I tighten my hold on the steering wheel of my car, she didn't have to hide it. I want everybody to see that she is taken and is mine. Yes. I am the one who has given her this hickey and also the one before that. I chuckle at that.

But I can't help it, she looks so inviting when she is asleep in her bed. How I control myself only I can tell that. But once I have her in my grasp and wrap around my finger, I won't control and hold myself back.

When I first saw her, I wanted to take her that instant but I also wanted to play a little game. A game, I'm sure we will both going to enjoy. Just a few more days, then I'll take you.

You are mine and always will be. I smile at this thought.

ALEXANDRA  P.O.V :