Chapter 17

ALEXANDRA POV:

A week..

It has been a week since I last saw Xander..

Currently,i am sitting on a counter of the kitchen, eating donut which is heaven and thinking about everything that has been going on lately. I feel suffocated here. Not that I feel alone. How could I ? When I feel him everywhere. I know I can't see him but I don't know why but I feel him wherever I go.

I just want to go out and take fresh air. Alone time, got me thinking about Justin. I realized I hadn't thought about him once Xander took me. Like what the fuck?! How can I forget it? I had been thinking about him nowadays as I get some away time from Xander. Where will he be? What he will be doing? Is he looking for me? What about Lary ? Has she checked up on me ? Is she looking for me also? I am dying to know what is going on outside these walls. I don't know for how long he will going to keep me here.

'What if he will be keeping you for  whole your life?' a voice in my head says.

I gulp down my bite,feeling sick to my stomach. It feels like I might throw up so I put the half eaten donut on the plate besides my leg. I hate to admit that but I am thinking about it also and I am not admitting that it can be true.

No it can't be.. No.. I have to go..I lick my lips in worry and fear,my eyes set on the wall. They have lost their focus as my thoughts consume me. Someone clears their throat in the background.

I jump, almost slippjng from the counter,looking around me to find the same girl who was in the kitchen that day, looking at me with bright blue eyes. She seems nice.

"Um..hello?" I ask her,uncertainly at which she gives me a big smile.

"Hey. My name is Laila." She replies .

"Laila..I'm Alexandra but call me Alex." I reply with a small smile.

Yes we have never met before because it seems like no one lives here or if live don't want to acknowledge my presence.

This week whenever, I have crossed path with her and whenever she comes to give me food or asks me if I need anything,her mother is always there. Whenever,i tried to make conversation she always drags her away.

I look around to see if her mother is there and from the corner of my eyes i see she is doing the same thing.We look at each other and starts laughing.

"She is not here. Don't worry." She grins at me.

"Oh."

"Yes so , Alex. How are you?"She asks me.

I give her a dead panned look. Duh..
"Is this even a question? " I joke at which she giggles.

"I know. But hey King is nice. Yeah,he has a bit of temper but he is really nice. "

Okay,King is nice.Okay.. Wait.. King? KING? WHAT HE RULES A KINGDOM OR SOMETHING?

"King?" I look at her curiously. She looks at me with confused face.

"Uh yes? He knew you for a long time,r ight? Everyone know it here that the King has his eyes set on a girl" She completes it with a smirk but her eyes hold confusion.

I blush at her words. I clear my throat before saying,

"Where is here?" I ask. She opens her mouth before I hear hurried footsteps.

She shuts her mouth, instantly,her eyes wide and looking at me. Then,her mother enters the kitchen and looks around before setting her eyes on us. Pointedly,looking at her daughter.