Chapter 25

Alexandra pov :

"I ... I am.. I am a vampire." He says.

I laugh at him. Yeah I'm spiderman. No, I am spiderwoman.

Never have I ever had thought that he would say something like this. I was hoping maybe he would laugh at me and say 'Gotcha, it was just a prank.' but he didn't say that and looks at me with seriousness.

And these bruises and cuts aren't any prank ,I thought.

But still, I confirm.
"You are joking,right? " My laughing subsides when I see his serious eyes.

Okay...

He is not joking...

I can figure it out from the seriousness of his eyes and face that he is not. And those black eyes and canines are the proof of this.

He is vampire..He is a vampire.

A vampire.

I feel numb. It feels like my body is in shut down mood. My mind can't comprehend what I'm listening.

I open my mouth and close it many times,trying to form words but nothing came out.

"What?How? When? "

He looks at me with amused eyes but they change almost hurriedly into concern.

"Just calm down and sit. I will tell you everything. Please. "

Calm down? How can I calm down knowing my ex boyfriend who had left me few years ago, is back and now has become my boyfriend again and declaring he is a vampire?

My head starts spinning. Tell me this is all a lie. Does vampire even exist?

He looks at me, anxiously as I sway slightly.
"Easy there. Please." His voice soft and full of concern.

I move towards the bed, slowly,keeping my eyes on him, watching him warily like he will jump on me any moment.

He won't hurt you.

I nod, mentally.

I settle down on the bed , slowly but jump slightly when he starts pacing the room.

Rubbing his hands on his face in frustration. Pulling his hairs in irritation.

It looks like he is in a war with himself. His eyes working, looking here and there like thinking.

Few minutes passed by .

Then,he stops abruptly and opens his mouth to say something but close it again. A heavy sigh leaves his mouth as he slumps down on the edge of the bed,his back facing me looking straight ahead in the wall like it is the most interesting thing in the world.

"We.. vampires exist,i know this must the first question you must be wondering. So yeah,they exist."

He pauses as expecting me to say something but I just don't know what to say so he continues,

"We walk around humans normally like other humans. We talk to them , sit with them,eat with them even though we don't need to eat. " He whispers, lowly, the last part and chuckles so I wouldn't hear but I do.

He tells everything slowly like trying to make a kid, understand something.

"We mostly keep to ourselves and don't mingle around with human much only when needed. My parents. Maria Knight,my mother and Joseph Knight,my father...." He trails off and I notice the sad tone that his voice takes.