Chapter 43

I'm ALIVE!

I Want to start this chapter saying few things.
I'm so sorry for this late updates!
I will tell you soon about it!
And thank you for your support and all these messages in my message box and message board and in comments ! I love you all so much! THANKYOU for being so supportive ❤

Press that star button please and comment away !

*************************

Taking a deep breath, I nervously clasp my fingers together, wiggling my thumbs. A hand stops the movement of my leg which was constantly moving up and down in anxiousness.

"Relax, Alex." Laila chuckles patting my knee, her eyes twinkling with excitement and a happy glee.

Several soft giggles behind me follow her chuckles. Tearing my eyes from her eyes, I look up at the wall length mirror infront of me. The hairstylist along with my makeup artist, standing behind my chair, give me wide smiles, their eyes roaming my figure in proud and excitement, admiring their work that they have done on me.

Finally gaining some courage, I lower my gaze and look at myself. I suck in a deep breath.

Wow. I look.... Beautiful.

My red dress clung to my upper body and flow down from my waist. My head starts spinning when the reality of today comes crashing down on me. It's finally the long awaited day where I am going to become the bride of the Vampire King. Be the Queen of the vampires' kingdom. A shiver runs down my spine and I shiver but for a good reason. I study myself in the mirror.

The King's bride has to wear red wedding dress instead of white. Weird? I know but one look at this dress and I'm ready to wear this dress in every wedding of mine. But I know this will be my first and last wedding. What the hell I am talking about exactly? Shaking my head at my ridiculous thoughts, I touch the lacy cloth of the dress.

Black smokey eyeshadow with red shiny glitters at the end supporting my dress with dark red lipstick applied on my lips. By now you can say that I have a thing for red lipstick. My dark hair pins up in a side bun with loose strands framing my face, a slight red blush is applied on my cheeks. It seems like I am about to walk the red carpet and in truth I am. I feel beautiful and special like a Queen which I am going to be exactly. The layers of the dress are so big and heavy that I am sure I am going to fall and embarrass myself with a concussion.(dress above)

Think positive, Alexandra. Think positive, I scold myself.

Subconsciously, my right hand's fingers circle the ring that has been set proudly shining on my ring finger of left hand. It has become a habit whenever I feel nervous or like I am in trouble, my fingers find the warmth of the ring, it makes me feel like Xander is here with me.

Xander....

My heartbeat quickens and my heart flutters at his thoughts. I still remember that day clearly when he had proposed me. It has been almost three weeks when that night had happened but it seems like yesterday. No matter how much I tried to convince him that we can't marry in three weeks we need to do preparation. But what's said by him has to be done right there and then so here I am now. In a wedding dress and about to walk down the aisle.

I am nervous and I know I am about to pass out but I won't exchange these days for anything. I smile slightly when I recall Xander and his paranoid self.

"Nicholson!" I hear him growl from the living room, peeking my head from the kitchen I look at his angry form and tense back that is facing me. Nicholson standing infront of him, looking like he wants to bolt as he keeps glancing at the door.