Chapter 35

~Read the note in the end!

Xander's Pov:

I push the door open and my smile falters as i take in the sight infront of me. It felt like I was hit by a deja vu before my face turns into fury and rage.

I will kill this son of the b*tch.

"YOU BASTARD!!" I yell and take a step forward but he stops me in my tracks.

"One more stop,sucker then watch what I will do to her." Justin spits out,smirking.

My jaw clench as I look at them, my throat starts to choke as fury and rage build up inside me. I clench my hands into fists, controlling myself before I do something that can result in hurting Alexandra.

"King!" I heard Nicholas' voice wanting me to give them order so that they can kill Justin. But I move my hand up to stop them. I can't risk it, he has my beloved. I can't risk her.

I look at Justin's face. His eyes have madness in them, the glint to end someone's life. His face is hard with anger but a smirk still lingers in his lips. Then slowly I move my eyes towards her and-

I feel my dead heart breaks into million pieces at the sight of her. My eyes sting and I am close to crying for her. My knees weaken but I hold myself up,I can't let her down. I close my eyes again before looking at her again. I can't show that fu*ker that I am weak.

My eyes room her ragged and bloody clothes. Her head is down,hairs covering her face and shoulders slump forward but Justin's arm is holding her upright,keeping her infront of him. I look at clothes that are tored and bloodied from many places. Bruises and cuts surrounding her arms and other places,blood pouring out from some wounds. My eyes move down her body, her ankle is bend on different angle and I know she must be in pain because of it.

Suddenly,it becomes hard to breath as a lump forms in my throat, I gulp it down with difficulty. My heart is bleeding with pain at the sight of her.

"Lexi." I whisper softly , my voice cracking. But she doesn't move an inch. Is she unconscious?

"Let her go." I say to Justin, my voice becoming hard.

" Are you hearing yourself,King?" He mocks me, tightening his grip on her.
"I didn't take her just to let her go when the big bad vampire told me to." He rolls his eyes before glaring at me again.

I look down at his other hand that is holding the gun, pointing at Lexi's head.

"If you make any movement, I'm going to empty this gun in her head before you can blink. " He puts his thumb on the trigger.

"Let her go!" I roar, breathing heavily. He doesn't have any chance of escaping , his members are dead,he can't escape.

"What about, no? " He smirks. How I want to rip that smirk off his face or more satisfying rip his head off his body.

I can end his life in a blink but if he pulls the trigger , Alexandra-Don't think about that. I don't want to think about it. He has done enough damage to her, I can't let him do more.

I close my eyes and rub my nose with my index finger and thumb.

"You know that you are not going to get out of here alive,yes?"  I spat out with so much venom in my voice that fear flashes in his eyes before he composes himself and narrows his eyes.

"You know that I can kill her right now,yes?" He shoots back at me. I tilt my head left and right,hearing the crack of bones in my neck. I push my shoulders back then forth before looking down at the floor.