Till The End

This is the Sequel to: I'm in love with my BFF.
I Recommend reading ^ first.
But it's completely up to you.
---------------
Its been five months since I've talked to Emmy.

I know your wondering how this is all possible, I mean one minute we're in unconditional love and the next we're broken up?

I feel exactly the same way.
Confused.

I only see her during school. And she doesn't even glance my way.
I still haven't managed to get those five words out of my head,
'Im breaking up with you.'

How could she.....choose her parents over me. I guess I really can't think about it that way. I mean what would I have done if it were my parents' relationship on the line?
But I just keep thinking about years ago when she told me she hated her father because he cheated on her mother..........
It's all just too confusing for me.

Thank gosh it's Saturday.
Tommy's at basketball practice and Owen is out with his new girlfriend.
Yup, Owen has a girlfriend. I honestly don't know how he got one with a car like that!

My parents are away on some golfing trip. But anyway, I have the house to myself!

That means ordering pizza and watching reruns of jersey shore.

Do I miss Emmy?
Hell Yeah!
I miss everything about her, those ice cold eyes. That beautifully tanned skin, the way she used to hold her lips after we'd kiss. Her amazing sense of humor, the way she could make me smile even if I was in the worst mood ever.
___________________

OK! So I just wanted to upload the beginning of the sequel. It's not really meant to be Long, I just wanted to start it off!
SOO leave me your thoughts and ideas! COMMENT,VOTE, and COMMENT again!!
XoXo