1ST ENCOUNTER-time

AIKO 'S  P.O.V

It's a Saturday morning,I woke up around 6:30 in the morning and went for a jog.It'been my routine for every morning.I wore a black sweater with hoodie and shorts.[kind of like down here just change the colour].

And I do not forget my red scarf and earphone(red)

As I was running,I also think how to kill/hurt/attack the creature that I was ordered to kill.since it will be my new homeroom teacher of 3-E

After some lap around the neighbourhood,..I went to a supermarket for a drink.I went in and heading to the fridge site on the back and saw a strawberry milk,it was the last one.So,I walk to it and grab but,a hand grab my arm to stop me from leaving.I look to the side and said...                                                                                                                  

"wait,what do you think are you doing?"And saw a taller boy,a pair of golden orbs but the most weird one his red hair and a smirk plastered on his face,pretty good looking too

"Well as you can see,I am stopping you from taking my strawberry milk away~"He said kind of answering my question earlier.

"Oh I'm sorry, what I mean is that,dont you think you think it's a little unapropriate for a weird dude suddenly touching/grabbing a girl,any physically contacts is called harassment without the girl permission."I said with a smirk.

"Like I said,I want my strawberry milk or..."He leaned closer to my ear and continue.

"Should I take you with me too?hmm~"He said with a teasing voice .

"And this what I called mentally harassing,.."I sighed putting back my cold face.

"Fine take it,but next time please dont do this kind of things to other girl."I said putting the the strawberry milk back and pulled my arm away from him.I walked away from him and took the mineral bottle instead.I pay to the cashier and she said...

"Are you okay,dear I am sorry but he always like that..."With a bow and a concerned look.

"Nah...It's okay I'm cool,thanks by the way.."I said before walking outside the shop.

"You are welcome anytime."She said with a smile I nodded.'of course...'I thought continue walking to my house[she just moved from the apartment to a house].

THE RED HAIR BOY'S P.O.V 

Smirking.I took the strawberry milk and walked to the cashier,I thought to myself.'hmmm...that girl is interesting it's very rare for a girl to talk back to me..'

"That girl she's new here ."The lady said,held out the change.

"Ne~Really that's why I've never seen her before~"I said,a  hand holding the back of my neck.

"Ne,ne~She'pretty dont you think so?"She continued.

"No thank you,to me every girl is the same except for some that I know."I drink the milk.

"Tch,whatever...Come again and dont get into trouble."She said.

"I will dont worry~"I wave.As I exited the shop,I took a sip of the milk and thought...'Which school will she be enrolling ..'

Then I saw the same girl long brown hair,red scarf walking to the neighbourhood where I live in.So I decided to follow her along the way she did notice  I'm following her.'nice senses that she got' I thought.Then she went to a house ,around 2 houses from mine.

"So~she was my neighbour after all huh..."I mumble to my self.

"I mumble to my self