BEFORE TEST-time

AIKO'S P.O.V...

The next event is the test, I pay no intention on it too much 'Don't care actually,but still study a bit...' I walked to school like always with music burst in my headphone.Finally, I arrived at school and saw Asano in front of the gate waiting for someone I shrugged it off and went to the mountain then he called...

"Murasakai-san!" I turned to him and slided off the headphone.

"What do you want Asano-kun if nothing important then make it fast..." I said he walked up to me with a fake smile 'I knew that...'

"Don't get too hasty. Are you ready for the up-coming test?" He said.

"Yes probably...How about you?" I asked back.

"Well pretty out going I guess..."He answered,confidently.

"Then I'll be going now,excuse me.."I turned and walked away to the mountain.

I went up the mountain and saw kayano with nagisa. They noticed me and walked over to me with a smile calling..

"Aiko-san!!!"I make a small smile and said.

"Hey guys,how are you guys doing?"I answered.

"Pretty fine, accept for the test."Nagisa answered.

"Me too.How about you?" Kayano followed him with a nodded.

"Well pretty much okay,I think but we will score it okay..."I reassure them.

"What do you think  korosensei will do today?"Kayano asked to us with a worry smile.

"I don't know for sure, but I think that it will be crazy thing..." I said and they laughed.'It is true though what so funny about it?' I asked to myself...Then we  continue walking to the class,together.

TIME SKIPPED...NAGISA 'S P.O.V...

"Now class, shall we begin?"Multiple of Korosensei said in unison

"Now class, shall we begin?"Multiple of Korosensei said in unison. Aiko was right he is doing something crazy.

"Begin what?" We asked with a sweat dropped.

" The time has come for midterms!That's right.And that's why I've prepared this period...for my special supersonic exam cram class!" Korosensei said.

My after images can work with you one-on-one to provide individually targeted revision for your worst subject." He said while moving to us one-by-one.

"This is just dumb.He even switches his headband for each subject.Hey! Why did I get a Naruto one.?!" Terasaka said with a disbelief face.

'I think that korosensei is only getting faster.6 Japanese,8 math,3 social studies,4 science,4 English and 1 Naruto.He manage to split up enough to cover everyone.And a long ago he could only handle 4/5 images.'

"No sneak assassinations,if you please,Karma-kun! Dodging only interferes with my abilitiy to maintain steady images!'Koro sensei scolded Karma for disturbed his work.

TIME SKIPPED AGAIN...[after class]

AIKO'S P.O.V...

Me,Kayano and Nagisa cleaned the classroom, we were about to leave until we looked behind the door and saw the principle 'unexpected...'We eavesdropped the whole conversation.

...

"Savior?Villain?"Nagisa asked.I just lightly shook at him.

Then the principle came out I pulled Nagisa away from the door.He looked at us and made a fake smile just like his son.

"Hey there.Ilook forward to seeing how you'll do in your midterms.Good luck."He said.

Nagisa  looked like a stone after he said that,I tapped his shoulder and shook my head.

"It's okay we can do it..."

THE NEXT DAY

Korosensei came with more of him.

"What's up korosensei? You're getting too into it?" Kayano asked.

"Hmm. Not at all"He answered

AFTER CLASS...

Korosensei is beat-up.And the student was having a chat with him too,I just relax at the back looking out from there.Then...

"Out.All of you out!" The class went to the schoolyard I just followed them,before I went out korosensei called me.

"Aiko-san pleased call Karasuma sensei and Irina sensei..."

"Hai~"I went out to do my task...

THE SCHOOLYARD...

"What's the big deal sendi'n us to the schoolyard like this?"The class chattered.

I stand at the back with my arm crossed.then bla.bla.bla...

"Aiko-san,as an assassins do every attempt was always a success?"He asked.

"Apparently no.Because the attempt may be discover or failed so I made another plans,instead..." I answered.

"Irina sensei. When your on the job,do you only prepared only one plan to attack?.."He continued.

"No things rarely play to my initial plan.Making detailed backup plans Is a bvasic tenet of assassination."She answered.

"And Karasuma,When fighting with a knife is the first strike only important one?"Koro sensei said.

"Of course but your next move is also matters too..."he answered.

To be honest I've pay no care on it...I continue to put on my headphone and enjoy until it over even the blizzard does not bother me a thing.

"Those who can't  wield second blade aren't qualified to be  assassins..'

"Show you a second blade?By when?"Nagisa asked.

"By tomorrow of course.I want you all to scores in the top 50 on tomorrow's midterms.'KOro sensei said with honored...The class went back into the class with a new set of mind.