END OF TERM- time

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Kunugigaoka Junior High school final exam is just around the corner. 3-E class is trying their best to score in the up coming exam. They were somewhere in the forest of their mountain studying under korosensei's watch.

"As you all know my speed will drop every time I lose a tentacle. You can see clearly the difference even if it's only one tentacle...." Korosensei started to tell stories about what it's like if he lose each tentacle.

"Here's the deal : Each student who scores top score, either overall or in an individual subject will have the right to destroy one tentacle." Korosensei bet a deal. Aiko smirked from one of the branches of a tree.

"I am sensing something good~..." She said jumping down the tree.

"One tentacle for each subject..." Nagisa mumbled.

"Yeah we can totally do this!" okuda cheered.

"Since when you are this fired-up, Okuda-san?" Karma asked.

"Well, since science is my strongest subject. I might be able to help others out!" Okuda answered with a big smile.

"We have our share on high-scoring student here." Kayano boasted. The classroom door slide open, Aiko went inside with a simple 'Konichiwa...' and walk to her place casually.

"And we also have our special weapon here." Kayano continued looking at Aiko with a smile.

"Well, well~ Look how early you are today Aiko-chan~ " Karma teased when Aiko walk passed him.Then Shindou call sugino telling and introducing the school top scorer known as the Big 5...

1. Araki Teppei
2. Sakakibara Ren
3. Koyama Natsuhiko
4. Seo Tomoya
5. Asano Gakushuu

"They're looking to keep you from making it back to the main campus.If this keeps up..." Shindou worried but were cut off by Sugino.

"Thanks for looking out for us, Shindou. But it's alright our goal isn't to get out of 3-E Class. But to reach our goal we need to beat 3-A on points.We will put up a real fight." Sugino said.

"Knock yourself out. 3-E class fight is not my problem. Also there is this one girl named Murasakai Aiko in your class right, that should give you a boost too. Good luck! "Shindou continued. They all turned to Aiko, she is listening to her headphone.

 They all turned to Aiko, she is  listening to her headphone

TIME SKIPPED...

Nagisa, Kayano,Karma and Aiko were walking on their way home. When Isogai came running to ask them if they want to join him studying in the main campus library. Karma is about to leave when Aiko pull the hem of his blazer.

"Are you going to join? " She asked not looking at his face.

"No. why would I? " He answered with a smirk.

" How are you going to studies? " Aiko asked.

"I don't need it I can totally nailed the exam.~ Why? Worried~" Karma said confidently he smirk grew wider seeing how she concerned of him.