NICE TO MEET YOU- time

Lunch time

Lunch time...

AIKO'S  P.O.V 

I took out my bento that I've made myself.

"Woah~you bought bento?It's smells good..."I looked up to where the voice came from and saw a girl with green hair tied into  2 cat ears like twin tail smiling.I made a closed eye smile.

"I'm Kayano, Kayano Kaede by the way...Nice to meet you Aiko-san."She said leaning in a bit.

"Nice to meet you too, Kayano-chan..."I greeted her back,then a blond girl came...

"Hey! Aiko-san want to come and hang out with us girls?Oh, and I'm Nakamura, Nakamura Rio..."She asked and introduce her self while her hand hold my shoulder.

"Sure..."I nodded, we chat for awhile until...The boys suddenly surrounded my table and introduce them self to me.I just looked at them with a cold face showing my annoyed face.They shut up,then a hand grab me and dragged me out of the class saying...

"Sorry, but she is with us now.So give her some space.Shoo,Shoo!" I turned to see Nakamura and Kayano holding my bento and hers...

"Sa~ Let's have our lunch together shall we?"I made a nodded.We walked out of the classroom heading to a big tree with the others girls waiting for us.

"You guys, kochi,kochi (here,here/right here)!! " They said waving at us.So, I sat between of Kayano and Nakamura and opened my bento after receiving it from Kayano. The aroma is so delicious.

"Did you made those yourself?Aiko-san..."Yada asked the others nodded.

"Yeah,I did...What's wrong?"I take my red and black chopsticks and taste my cooking.

"It's look sooo~ Good,can we have a taste?"Fuwa said Kayano and Hara gulped.

"Of course..."I gave them my bento.

They complimented my cooking and we talk about me,they asked what did I do routine life

They complimented my cooking and we talk about me,they asked what did I do routine life.But then Kataoka asked... 

"I wonder how your family look like?"I snapped and look at the ground 'I cant tell them about my past.' I thought.