EXPLORE NEW LIFE-time

AIKO'S  P.O.V

It was 7:00 a.m in the morning and I was on my way to the stated school I will be enrolling. Music/tune bursting in my headphone,it took a while since my house is pretty near with the school.Then I saw a huge school building.

"So this is the Knugigaoka Junior High School,as expected from an elite school..."I sighed with 'not that amazing'look.

I went into the building.I was looking,wandering around the while the music continue bursting in my ear without noticing. I bumped into a person or should I say a boy with a strawberry blond hair and purple orbs. 'Kind of remind me of someone..'I thought.

"I am sorry,I was in a rush..."He said bowing a bit.

"It's fine I was not looking where I was going.."I said dusting my shoulder with a expressionless face,my red orb were closed at that time.

"Perhaps you're new here?.."He said.

"Have you seen me before?..If not the,then yes."I said  pretty boring tone.

"I guess, well my name is Asano Gakushuu. What's your's?" he asked.

"Murasakai Aiko. So, your are  the ace student here, and son of the principle. If I'm not      mistaken?.."I said.

"How do you know that,when you are new here? Murasakai-san.~"He asked with a smirk appeared on his face.

"Well you dont really need to know that.." I said walking passes him with a smirk.

"Oh Asano-kun...If you dont mind,help me finding your father's office..."I said stopping before I  continue to walk.

"Of course..."

GAKUSHUU'S P.O.V

So this is the girl that father told me last night.'Pretty cold I see...Father told me that she was smart, if she transfer to 3-A that would be great..'I thought to myself walking along her side.

AIKO'S  P.O.V

While we were walking to the principle's room, Asano told me about how the school system worked here.And he also told a bit about 3-E..'Interesting...'I thought.

"Finally we're here..."He said.I turned to him and bow.

"Arigatou,Asano-kun..."I said with my eyes closed.He bow back.

"You're welcome to class 3-A, Murasakai-san.."He said politely. 

"Thanks, but maybe not going to."I said knocking the door.

"Excuse me,why?.."He asked pretty confused with what I mean.

"Guess it.."I said with a cold smile and enter the room.Leaving him,looking like he was unsatisfied with my not so answer like, answer.

I walked in and was greeted with a dark voice."Hello,Murasakai-san.."He stared at me with his dangerous eyes.

"Nice to meet you too,Principle Asano Gakuho..."I greeted him back.

"I heard that you are a very intelligent girl." He said intertwining his fingers with a cold smile I nodded for answer.

"You do know me,huh.."I said  crossing my arm.

"Of course,I heard about you have'nt I told you just now,..Well I really hope that you can transfer to 3-A but.."He said leaning back to his chair.

"Well, if you know why I came here than here is my file and..."I took out the file and put it on his table."I am not here just to learn..."I continued. 

"I know,.."He then call a person named Karasuma.'got it..' I thought."You will be enrolling in 3-E but you are also aloud to change into other classes if you want to.."He said after putting down the phone.

"I would like assasinating than doing something I've already good at."I said walking to the door and exited the room.

"Well, that did'nt take longer like I've expected.(sighed)"I said,"And that was just the beginning.."I continued.

"I continued

A/N:Like father,like son

A/N:Like father,like son...But they are different...