TALENT- time

KARASUMA POV...

Today, 3E-class is training on how to attack and blocking .They are starting to improve and some of them is very talented too. For examples...

'Yuuma Isogai and Hiroto Maehara .'

They've got good reflexes, and when they work as a pair, their knives hit the mark more often now.

'Or Akabane Karma.'

He seems like the lazy laid back at 1st glance, but there's a great eagerness for mischief in those eyes.

And the girls,

'Okano Hinata's unpredictable movement from her gymnastic background.And Megu Kataoka who reach for physical performance rival the boys'. Not to forget, Murasakai Aiko her blood lust can be seen in her eyes. she can really control it, only people who had a real fight with her can see it.

When I had a fight with her she will slowly try to made me felt tired and breathless, then she will go for the kill

Then I had a feeling of a snake a round my neck and I quickly block it .' Shiota Nagisa...Was it my imagination?..'

"Ow.." Nagisa said, rubbing his head from the impact.

"I told you it's not a good idea..." Aiko came and lend him a hand.

"Karasuma-sensei has, like no opening at all. Yeah up until now only Aiko had defeated him." The class murmurs.

NO ONE'S POV,

"Karasuma-sensei always keep the distance with us. He did protect and take a good care of us, Is he doing all of that because he has to?" Kurahashi said in a sad tone.

"Yo, Karsuma!"Someone called.

" Takaoka?"Karasuma said in response.

"A new teacher?.." Kataoka said.

" Hey My name is Takaoka Akira . From now on I'll be assisting karasuma. Nice to meet you. E-class." He said with a toothy grin.

"Hey, do you want to skip class with me? We won't be far just up on the tree over there." Karma asked Aiko and point his thumb to the tree .

" I was about too, beside I need to investigate something ..."Aiko walked in front of Karma and wonder try to think if he ever met takaoka before...

" Is there anything that is bothering you?" Karma asked with his hand in his pocket.

"That new teacher, something is very fishy about him..."Aiko turn and said that.

"What? Are you becoming a cat since you smell something and said it fishy~?"Karma teased.

"Yeah right, you really don't take something seriously now, do you?" Aiko walked to the teachers room. ' I've got to find something...' And so Aiko hacked the school system and found the information about Takaoka. 'I knew it there's something wrong with you.'

THE NEXT DAY.

"Are you sure he came across forcefully you know. Not to mention Karma and Aiko also skipped their entire class. Ugh, they might be together right now." Irina said to karasuma.

"Nope you are half wrong and half right." Aiko voiced out. She sit in front of the window.

" You know there's a lot of thing that I want to tell you about

" You know there's a lot of thing that I want to tell you about. Here look in this pendrive and read. I need to go somewhere." Aiko continued walking out of the room.

BACK TO THE OTHERS...

Maehara were kneed on the stomach and were straining in pain. Takaoka were about to hurt Kanzaki . Aiko ran to the scene and stopped takaoka from hurting Kanzaki. She went and take Kanzaki away from him.

"Is this how you treat your family? Then you're not suited to be a father..."Aiko said to him.

" Are you one of the student too? How dare you skipped my class!" Takaoka was about to charge when Karasuma came just in time and stopped the chaos.

"Takaoka stopped! Are you guys alright? Maehara are you okay?" Karasuma asked.

"Yeah, fine." Maehara made an aching thumbs up. Aiko nodded.

"It's alright Karasuma I'm going easy on them.Beside they are my family."Takaoka said.

"Again with the family thing. Don't be full of yourself." Aiko added and stand brushing her skirt.

"Karasuma, if you want to have a face on let's do it as a teacher. Choose one of your best student. And they will try to hit me, but we're not using this lame thing we're going to use the real thing. Then, I'll leave." Takaoka said with a scry face.

Karasuma started to think who he should choose 'Aiko? 'He look at her and she made an eye signal to pick Nagisa instead.'

"Nagisa you think you can handle it?" Karasuma aske d and gave him the real knife.

"Eh,me why not Aiko? " Nagisa asked.

"Because if he asked me to do it. This story will be rated M for violence. A hit is not enough for me...But if you don't want too then I have no choice..." Aiko explained while unsheath her katana, everyone sweat dropped.

" Aiko explained while unsheath her katana, everyone sweat dropped

"Fine I'll do it." Nagisa accepted the knife and so the battle begin...

As you all know how it goes, Nagisa win and hit him easily using his sneak attack and all.The others cheer for him and Takaoka went crazy but Principle Asano saves the day with his centipede.

Unknown there is someone who were watching from a far made a smirk and said...

"It's looks like we will be meeting again..."