CODE NAMES- time

"Oh so, 'Itona' is written with the character of becoming thread?"Kayano asked.

"One of those flashy name! " Kurahashi stated.

"Hey, It's a good name.There are plenty of people with weird name in this class." Kataoka explained.

"What? Justice?! I totally thought it was Masayoshi !"Sugaya realized.

" Everyone's generous enough to read that way, yeah.And I asked korosensei to call me that too." Kimura notted.

"Sure made us nervous hearing your name at the entrance ceremony! " Sugaya said.

"Yeah, I guess... I hate the thought of another public execution come graduation." Kimura continued.

"Well his parent's were police officers that's why. They were so into justice that they decided to put it as their child name." Nagisa thought.

Aiko on the other hand thought the same thing in her head her name' Murasakai Aiko...'

Definition for her name:
murasakai [村境 ]- unevenness red
aiko [愛好 ]- love;adoration

"You've sure got it rough, saddled with those weird names." Karma stepped into the conversation.

"Oh. me? I actually rather like my name. Guess some kids inherit their folks' strange tastes." Karma added.

"...Murasakai Aiko, quite the unique name..." Korosensei appeared out of nowhere like he normally did.

"Her name actually suits her she loves the so colour red. Hmm,Oh! and Karma's hair are red too! What a coincidence. nyu nya!!!" Aiko shoot a bullet to him but he dodged it.

"Then how about we called each other by codenames instead? we make names for everyone

"Then how about we called each other by codenames instead? we make names for everyone.like the assassins on the island and not to forget Aiko's too." Yada suggested.

"I see. Good idea!Here's what we'll do. write down your suggestions. We'll call each other by the name I pull out of this box." koro-sensei agreed.

"Koro-sensei what about mine?" Aiko asked.

"Well, class what do you say?" The class cheered." course she do!"

They laughed. Aiko sighed with a smile.'you guys..'

They trained in the mountain trying to lay their attacked on karasuma-sensei. As they all know they called with their code names...

"Baseball geek, Any movement from target?" to sugino.

"Nothing yet, Lanky Artist. De Dansest is hiding near the lone pine." To Sugaya.

Team president poverty will come from behind and chase him to swamp.And then Bipolar sniper will fire at him." from Sugino

"Shape up you two! how could you let your Target leave the scene? Especially you , womanizing scumbag always hold your gun at firing height!" To Team Isogai and Maehara.