CONFESSION- time

And soon the beauty sleep woke up from her peaceful slumber. Kayano explained the reason of her tentacle went rampage. She was sad and frustrated of her own doings.

"How dumb. Everyone was genuinely enjoying their assassinations while I wasted the whole year on plain old revenge." She admitted, gazing the floor with pathetic expression.

"Kayano. Once you taught me this hairstyle, I stopped fretting about my long hair. And like you said everyone liked the name 'Koro sensei' that we've been using  it all year. It doesn't matter what you were after, we all made you our friend together. No matter how much you suffered on your own, we can't let you say it was all an act- not all those days you were smiling right there with us. " The whole class were quiet at that moment.

Koro sensei promised to tell us everything once we're all together. He's not a saint. We know he doesn't always do the right thing. But let's hear him out all of us together." The blue haired assured.

"Yeah..Thank you, I can stop acting now" Kayano sobbed. The class let out a relief sigh.

"Koro sensei...Whatever was in your past, We'll accept it as long as it's the truth" Isogai announced.

"I wanted never to talk about my past if I could help it. But I see I have to. I don't want to lose your trust, the bond we share . This past summer on the southern island Mr karasuma said of miss Irina 'The better the assassin, the broader her skill set'I think that's relevent here."The respected teacher quoted his colleague.

"This E class is the first I've ever taught. Even so, I managed to teach you just about every subject without a hitch. Why do you think that is? That's right, until two years ago I was the assassin known as the Reaper. And one more thing even if you do nothing I'll die come March. Either I die alone or the earth dies with me: That's the only part of the future an assassination can change." Korosensei begin.

"All this time I was taught by my own ideal..." Aiko realized.

The past of the once lonely and pity legendary assassin together with their beloved former teacher finally was revealed to the class as the 'sad love story'.

"That's my story. The one who taught me to be a teacher was Miss Yukimura Aguri. To truly look at the people before you and respect them as equal human beings, not to judge them solely on their weaknesses... I learned the fundamentals of being a teacher from her I added my own knowledge and experience and prepared to face you all. I would use the fullest of my abilities to you the gift of the best growth and development. but how best to do that? I racked my brain... and finally landed on the assassination classroom where I'd use what remained of my life." Koro sensei spoke whole heartedly.

"Somehow his words made me wavered for choosing the path I've been taking till now, what should I do?.." Aiko bit her thumbnail nervously. Karma upon noticing her rare behavior wondered what was she's thinking.

 Karma upon noticing her rare behavior wondered what was she's thinking

DURING THEIR WINTER BREAK...

Sugino,Kanzaki, Okuda and Nagisa visited Kayano at the hospital. 

"So much for your winter break, huh? Not to mention the holidays." Sugino sighed.

"I'll make it back just in time for the new term. How was your time off?"Kayano asked.

"None of us could even bring up the subject of assassination. Not even Aiko too. Usually during holidays like this she would be busy with her other assassin's mission by now... " Sugino answered.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Now that the rest of you know all about Koro sensei's past." Kayano blamed her self.

"No- Kayano! We had to find out sometime. We've all tried so hard not to face facts-"Nagisa stood up.

"...So we could enjoy our fun assassinations for even just a little longer" okuda resumed.

"Everyone's probably spent the break thinking how we can face our assassination classroom from now on. Oh! And... I need to apologize to you Kayano. About that night. I'm sorry! That's the only thing I could come up with in the heat of the moment. Are you mad? " Nagisa bowed.

"Heck, no! You saved me. All I can do  is thank you. You worry to much, we'll be friends forever. Well I'm a bit sleepy going to take a nap.." kayano bundled her figure into the comfortable blanket  while blushing furiously.

"Thank goodness! If you'd said we were through..." Nagisa put a hand on his chest .

SOMEWHERE ON THE SCHOOL GROUND...

Aiko was wandering aimlessly, she had no thoughts in her mind currently. She was playing korosensei's  words the other day. I should see him and get my vision clear in this situation. She was about to find the said octopus only to halt with the same familiar voice.

"Were you looking for me? Aiko-san." Koro sensei snickered.

"Y-Yes I have a lot in my mind since that night. I was wondering if the path I'm taking now is the right one or not? " Aiko clenched her fist on the uniform skirt.

"Well, till now you make a good living even with your current occupation right? Beside to me it's look fine to me if you continue. Since you become a fine and passionate assassin yourself." Koro sensei made a thumbs up.

"It's not wrong what you're doing since you're only following order and will only fulfill the request if it's reasonable enough. But somehow, why don't we look at the bright side like what Karma mentioned about your abilities back during the class courier meet, we could use it for a more clear route." Koro sensei suggested.

"That's what I  thought off too. I've decided as the student and a girl who admired your method and way of living I'll accept the new lesson and find a more suitable and friendlier job. To add up, Koro sensei you'll be my last client and victim to be send off to the after life by me." Aiko declared. Korosensei laughed at this.

"You are so cute, I hope after you graduate you can hurried up and get married with Karma!" koro sensei's face turned to shade of pink

" Anyway, for now I'm looking at a different perspective then. Thanks Korosensei..." Aiko ignored the before comments and returned to the classroom.

THE SCHOOL SESSION STARTED...

"The third term is upon us class- let's play hard and kill hard this year too!" The class had no reaction.

"The most foolish kill is to kill recklessly out of emotion or greed. That's what animals do. Next is to kill your feelings while you kill your target, giving up so much in exchange for a bounty. Like I did. You really need to think this through kids so you won't kill off the feelings you hold dearest." Irina sensei advised her students.

"So what? It ain't like you to be callin' us all together like this Nagisa." Tearsaka uttered lazily.

"There's something I'd really like to discuss, I don't know if it's even possible... But I want to find  a way to save Koro sensei's life." Nagisa break the silence looking determined.

"what do you think will aiko went for save or kill team?"