SCHOOL TRIP - time 2nd PERIOD

AIKO'S P.O.V...

Finally we arrive at Kyoto, and went to the traditional inn. Korosensei is beat-up because of the motion sickness he was laying on the sofa. While they're trying to assasinate him but nothing approved.

"Well Kanzaki-san did you find your itinerary?" Kayano asked. Kanzaki is rummaging through her bag.

"Nope." She shook her head. I walked over to them.

" Kanzaki-san, I command your initiative in putting that itinerary together all by yourself. But never fear, as long as you have my hand made guide books, everything will be fine." Korosensei said still avoiding the attacks.

"The whole point is that to avoid having to lug those thing around! " Maehara and Okajima sweat drop

"I knew I put ti in my bag...Did I dropped it somewhere?" She continued. I poked her shoulder and say...

" It's alright you do remember the place right... And I think I know who have you itinerary, but I'm still not sure myself." She turned to me and nodded.

THE NEXT DAY...

They started their mission for the attempts. As you can see I'm not with any group so I just wondered by myself. And at the same time I keep my eyes on Nagisa's group.

I was walking along the route with my headphone on then suddenly someone pull it down and guess what it's the red devil.

"Ne,ne~ What are you doing Aiko-chan? "He asked.I looked at his back and saw Nagisa and the others.

"Nothing...what are you doing?.."I asked, fixing my headphone.

"Well while you were here wanted to join us?" He asked.

"Sure..."I said walking with him to the others. and run to her.

"Oh hey Aiko-san! "Kayano greet waving to me I waved back.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Oh we we're just talking about the assassinations that had occured here." Okuda said.

"Ah! Aiko-san since you are an assassin do you ever assassinate at Kyoto?"Kanzaki asked.

"Well yes I did some assassinating here, but it's a secret."I said walking ahead.

"Oh, I was about to ask you where, though..." Sugino pouted.

TIME SKIPPED...

We walked at the Gion street I walk beside Karma I stopped because I felt like someone is approaching us...

"Someone is coming..." I said with a low voice.

"So why'r ya walkin' around somewhere that's ripe for kidnappin'?" A man voiced.Soon we were all being trap with them.'The same person in the train...I knew it...'