CLASS CHARGE- time

"Countdown till korosensei death is 3 hours by their special weapon Spear of Heaven..."

"It's a shame we'll be destroying him so completely; What a waste of rare test samples. All in the name of world peace..." The tenants conversed.

Moving to the class...

"Nice teamwork, you three."karma praised.

"We lost contact with the B squad this must be the real deal. Got to watch out carefully-"The man got cut off with bullets shooting from the tree.

"A sniper-- and they've spotted us all! Location-Uwaah!!" Another man reported half way before Hara pounced on him square on the back.

"Huh- That doesn't sound pretty..." Hayami worried lowering her sniper.

"It's alright. I wrapped him up nice and soft, that's all." Hara stood with reasuring smile plastered on her face.

"This squad is taken care of, Karma." Hayami reported to the red hair.

"Okay. Hmm~Right now... We're rewarding ourselves with this so called pros screaming. Your scream'll be the bait to lure even more reinforcements. I'd like to take care of two or three more while I'm here. That's doable right Ritsu-san? "Karma asked.

"Yep, right now there are three more guys approaching this way." The pink haired girl allowed

Time skipped...

"Tch! Stun dart,huh? It's true that we let our guard down for a bit...Butif you know who you're up against with... it's no problem at all." The guy behind a shadow simply pulled the darts that were shot on him.

Terasaka and his gang started to lunge towards the guy full force as Karma came and counter attack only to be pushed away.

"You brats! If only you'd behave this'd all be over. What in blazes are you objecting to this ;ate in the game?!" The big guy continued. The class kept on coming to blow attacks still pleading for them to let the class take care of Korosensei's assassination.

"Karma!"Nagisa call-out for him after he stun clap for finishing blow the killer axe kick. They high fived.

"The guy still moving!! Hey don't go showing off high fives when you are doing it half assed!" Terasaka yelled to the two who only sweat dropped.

"As we go through the barrier finally we could see Korosensei!"Isogai announced. They went through the anti korosensei barrier to see Korosensei was waiting for them.

"I could tell by the sound. You've come so far, class." Korosensei welcomed.

"Korosense!!"The class was about to run but another silhouette came from behind their beloved teacher.

"Sorry to brake it off like this but... you have to go through me first!" The girl made her grand entrance with her katana in her clutch. The class halted in their positions. The warm atmosphere somehow turned colder as the night wind breezed passed them.

"Now what, we gotta seriously beat you?!"Terasaka shouted this pisses him off.

"Well it's okay if you don't take it seriously. I'll take it easy because it's you guys."The blazing red eyes soften as her usual thin lip stretched into a smile. She swing her Katana onto the shoulder.

 She swing her Katana onto the shoulder