PRO'S- time 2nd PERIOD

Aiko is speechless

Karma lifeless body was in the mid air his face were grabed by grip. She took  a step forward but stopped when a gush of gas ...

"It looks like we were thinking about the same thing!" Karma put a cloth over his nose and mouth.

They taped grip up and Karma took the sweet chance to entertain him self. Karma asked Aiko to join him but she walk away and ignored him.They continue on their way.

 Aiko kept a cold face when she realizes her act towards Karma is a bit out of cool. 'Why am I having these feeling ?' She thought clutching her katana.

"Thinking of something?" Karma asked suddenly appear next to her. Aiko stuttered and look away.

"... Nothing." She freeze turning away.

"Heh~ I thought you were worried about me earlier." Karma bragged . Aiko got irritate and nervous .Karma smirks and went closer to Aiko. Aiko retreat until her backs were against the wall.

"Hai! next we have to unlock the back entrance through the lounge." Ritsu announced. 

"We really stands out here!" isogai eyed at karasuma sensei's condition.

"Let's have the teachers hide here.We'll sneak in an do as what Ritsu said. The girls won't look suspicious alone in a place like this." Kataoka resolved.

"No-it's girls going alone that makes it dangerous." Karasuma differed.

"It's alright, we have Aiko with us right?!" The girls seems to understand the situation Aiko is in with. The whole class turn to her and witnessed a stunned aiko with Karma.

 The whole class turn to her and witnessed a stunned aiko with Karma

"...kuh..." Aiko pushed Karma away and straighten herself out, the class sweat dropped.

"Um... Aiko-san come here" Kayano signaled Aiko went to her and she said what was the plan they were up to.

"Oh! If I can't have Aiko, in that case...Let's change Aiko with Nagisa! There will still a boy that can accompany them even when Aiko is not around" Karma stted.

"That's a good idea but we  still need Aiko." Yada said.

"Here you can have my katana..." Aiko passed him her best friend .

they went into the lounge, Aiko walked beside Nagisa who is now cross dressing as a girl. they compliment Nagisa's look. 

"Aiko-san help me!" nagisa turned to her and she put a thumbs up.

"Not you too!"Nagisa yelped.they continue to walk and nagisa's admirer came and hooked him  named,yuji. 

"Aiko-san how is Irina doing her job?" Fuwa questioned they talked about Irina sensei. Aiko did shared some of her secret about Irina.

"I was wondering, why did you end up with Karma like that what happened ?" kayno asked after getting Nagisa back.

"That is..." yuji guy disturbed her speaking with his stupid dance move.Until he accidentally ruin a yakuza's jacket. Okano kick him in the face in order to make him faint.