; 4

It is summer of 2015, and your mom drives you to J Group Hotel, the hotel your dad opened up under the biggest company in the world, his company, J Group. J Group Hotel is the world's biggest hotel and resort, and you're staying there for the summer while your mom helps your dad at the company right next to the hotel.

You are the new "boss" while your father clears up some business at the main office. You recall your dad opening company nine years ago, when the hotel wasn't as famous. You quickly run to the pool and rest at one of the outdoor lounge chairs.

"Hey! Y/N!" you hear a girl yell. You turn around and you smile.

"Lee Yu Ra! I missed you!" you yell back, running to her to give her a hug. Lee Yu Ra was your high school and current college best friend. She was the first person you met in Korea, and she was helping out at the hotel for the summer.

"You look so pretty! Your hotel is so cool! Even though I've been here like a hundred times!" she says. You both laugh.

"I know! We only have one more year of college then we're finally done with school," you say.

"Yeah! Hey, I have a secret, and only you can find out because you're the CEO's daughter," she whispers.

"What is it?" you ask with a grin.

"That popular KPOP group, GOT7 is staying at our hotel for a week ! Can you believe that?" Yu Ra enthusiastically says, but trying hard to whisper.

"Really? Wow! Their music is really good!" you say. You weren't a huge fan, but you knew the members and some of their songs.

"My favorite one is Mark! I love his voice when he raps. Oh and his Martial Arts Tricking is amazing!" she exclaims.

"I don't have a favorite, but I guess I could choose Mark," you reply. She checks her phone.

"OH MY GOSH! They're here!" she yells.

"Okay calm down. Make sure that there are no fans who will attack them, and they can rent the gym and the pool at certain times throughout the day," you say.

"Sure! I'll be right back!" she shouts. She runs to the lobby while humming a GOT7 tune. You smile to yourself and rest next to the pool again.

An hour as passed, and you already fell asleep. You wake up and you see seven boys walking around the pool, laughing and having fun. You lift your sunglasses and you see that it's GOT7. They're so handsome, you think. You fall back "asleep" and you sit there and try to act cool.

"Hey. We rented the pool for an hour. Get out," Mark says.Woah he's a jerk in real life, you think, giving him a confused look.

"Mark, be nice. She probably didn't even know," Jr. says with a smile.

"Be quiet Jin Young! Hey you! I said leave!" Mark shouts.

"Wow who do you think you are to yell at me like that?" you ask with an angry look.

He smirks and replies, "I'm Mark Tuan and we're GOT7. We rented this pool! Who are you not to follow us?"

"I'm Y/N. I own this place. My father is Robert Jang. The J in J Group stands for Jang. Duh," you reply, sounding like a jerk but you really don't care.

Mark looks at you for a good two minutes and finally says, "So what? You don't own this place! Your father does! Is he here? No, so leave!" The other six members look embarrassed.

"I can't believe this right now. On stage and in your music videos, you look like the guy that can take care of any girl, but in real life, you're a jerk! You're just tricking your fans. At least your members know how to act like humans!" you yell. He smirks and walks away.

Jackson, the guy in a snapback says, "Sorry about him. He's been like that ever since he entered the company. It has to do with his rough past. Sorry, daughter of the CEO." The members all laugh and each one of them pat you on the shoulder before they follow Mark. You just nod and watch them as they walk away. At least the other six are nice, you think.

//In your dad's office//

"Honey! Guess what?" your mom asks your dad with a worried look.

"What? Did something bad happen to Y/N?" he asks.

"No! GOT7 is staying at the hotel for one week. They already arrived!" your mom exclaims.

"GOT7? Mark's group?" your dad nervously asks. When Mark was in his junior year of high school, he decided to audition for JYP to fulfill his dream, and it happened. Mark was never happy, even if he was a trainee, or even if he debuted. He always looked for you, and he never stopped loving you.

"Yes! Yu Ra, Y/N's best friend told me they already met!" your mom yells. Yu Ra knew about everything, that's why she understood you, the most.

"What are we going to do?" your dad asks.

Your mom thinks and then says, "Let's count on Yu Ra to keep an eye on them! She must never find out!" .