; 17

//5 years later//

"Mommy! Look at what I found! It's a flower!" your daughter Jessica tells you while running around in the park. 5 years go, you gave birth to this beautiful girl, and you don't regret it. She's smart, pretty, funny, and super loving and kind.

"That's a pretty flower, Jess!" you tell her, giving her a kiss.

"Daddy! I'm hungry now!" Jessica pouts, giving you two the puppy stare.

Junior smiles and carries her on his back, "What does my precious daughter want to eat?"

"Pizza!" she enthusiastically says. Both you and Junior stand up and start walking to the pizza place. Since Jessica is still so young, you haven't told her anything. All she knows is that she's Junior's daughter and that he's part of a KPOP group called GOT7. GOT7 was back in the business again of course, and they are more popular than ever. They've been releasing albums and songs, and whenever they weren't doing that, Junior would come home to you. You haven't heard from Mark nor his family either. Junior hasn't talked about Mark either, so you don't know what's going on with him. Your parents have visited you, and they are just so happy for you. Even though the press are wondering where you are, your father just told them that you're studying abroad and will be back in a couple years. So many things have changed, and your love for Junior has even gotten deeper.

You guys finally arrive at the pizza place, and Jessica eats her slices so diligently.

"Jess, don't eat so fast!" you laugh, wiping the sauce that's on the corner of her lips.

"It's just really good, Mommy!" she replies, giving you a big smile. Junior laughs and pats her head.

Just as he was about to take another bite of his pizza, Junior's phone rang.

"Hello? Oh! Mark! Why'd you call?" Junior asks over the phone. You freeze. Every time Junior talks to Mark, you get scared, because you're afraid that somehow Mark will recover his memory and you don't know what do. Over the years, you've learned not to hold on to that fear anymore. Little did you know, that day would actually come.

"Why? Mark? Why all of a sudden? I'm still here in Jinhae," he worriedly says over the phone, "Mark, why are you so mad? I can't go, I'm sorry. I still have business to take care of here."

Right as he's about to hang up, you hear Mark's voice over the phone. Mark is yelling so loud that you could hear it.

"STUPID! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING THERE?! FINE! IF YOU DON'T COME HERE, THEN I'LL COME TO YOU!" he shouts. Mark quickly hangs up the phone and Junior sets his phone on the table.

"Daddy? Why was Uncle Mark mad?" Jessica asked with a concerned look on her face.

He rubs her head and says, "Don't worry! It's just how Daddy and Uncle Mark talk sometimes. Eat your pizza!" She nods and smiles again.

"Jinyoung. What was that?" you ask, giving him a worried look.

"Ah, I don't know," he says while staring into blank space. You're so worried now.

"Do you think that he kn-?" you start to say.

"No way! He couldn't have regained his memory," he interrupts.

"No, what if he was told about Jess?" you say, looking at your daughter happily eating her pizza.

Junior shakes his head and says, "No. I'll make sure of it, too."

After eating at the pizza place, Jessica feels a bit sick, so you and Junior take her back home. Junior moved out of his mom's house and you, him, and Jessica all live in a big mansion a couple minutes away from his hometown. That night, you can't fall asleep. You just keep on thinking about how Mark was so angry on the phone. The next morning, you wake up without Junior next to you. You check on Jess. She's still sound asleep, and you don't want to bother her. You take a bath and dress up. You wonder where Junior is, because he's never away in the morning. You run down the stairs and almost faint when you see what's going on in the living room. Junior's sitting on the couch and a man was standing up yelling at him.