chapter 1

Jimin reached for the alarm clock as he roughly switched off the clock. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. It says 7:00 A.M. well; it is the start of another boring day for Park Jimin. He tiredly carries his body to the bathroom. He is dead tired; it is the result of the online gaming till 2 A.M with Taehyung. 'Urgh, I don't want to go to school,' Jimin thought as he started washing himself and change to go to school. When he went downstairs, he saw his parents who are making breakfast while talking. Jimin took his seat where his breakfast is already placed.

"Good morning, appa, umma." He greeted his parents who smiled back to him.

"You played games till late, do you?" his mother nagged him as she placed a cup of coffee in front of him. He nodded with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry," he said with a small voice where his mother just shrugged. He continued to eat the breakfast silently and suddenly their front door bell rang.

"It must be Taehyungie." Jimin said excitedly and stood up to go to the front door. He grabbed his bag and prepared to go to school.

"Jiminie, dear," he heard his mother called him as he looked back to his mother. "come back home early today. We have to attend something important today." His mother said and being a good-natured child, Jimin nodded sweetly.

"Yes, mother." He said as he quickly bid good bye to his mother and went to where Taehyung is waiting.

"Yo!" Taehyung greeted and Jimin bro-fisted with his best friend. "Did you sleep well last night? I had a hard time waking up today." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Me either. I had to drag my lazy ass to the bathroom just to wash my face. We should stop playing so late these days. After all, our mid-terms are getting near." Jimin pointed out and Taehyung nodded. There were sophomores in Big Hit colleges. As they both promised they attend the college as quiet as possible not until some bully seniors mess with them. Min Yoongi. When hearing his name disgusts Jimin and his friends. He bullied a freshman because he, Min Yoongi, bumps into him. Isn't that a bit selfish? They got angrier when his gangs laugh at the poor freshman without lending a hand. After Taehyung got him involved in that case, Jimin automatically involved as well and they practically become sworn enemies.

They were both excited to go to school until some people distracted them.

"Oh, losers are already here, huh?" an annoying voice said as Jimin sighed as he looked back to find the most annoying man on earth.

"Gays." He added which makes Jimin's anger boils.

"Oh shut up, don't act like you don't like dicks." Taehyung said to which Jungkook smirked.

"Yeah, I do. Yours." He said which makes Taehyung's face gone all red. Jungkook high-five with Namjoon while Yoongi just laughed. Jimin rolls his eyes as he stood forward and glared at Jungkook.

"It is a sexual harassment. I can report to the principal." Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"Go ahead, I'm not afraid. Look at that booty. It is to die for." Jungkook teased again as Taehyung glared at the sophomore. Jungkook is actually a year or two younger than both Jimin and Taehyung but the boy still managed to get to the second year because he skipped classes. The boy is too clever although he is acting like a jerk.

"Shut up, jerk."

Yoongi broke out into a laugh. "You two really try so hard to act so heroic." Yoongi said as he smirked. "Really interesting, bitches." As Namjoon and Jungkook laughed at the statement.

I marry my sworn enemy?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें