Chapter 6

The table fell silent when both Namjoon and Jin left. Jimin and Taehyung giggles when they saw Namjoon leave because of the topic they just discussed.

"You see him? He is totally jealous of Hyosang hyung." Taehyung whispered and Jimin nodded. "Serve him right, I ship Jin hyung with Hyosang hyung way more than with that stupid guy." Jimin said and Taehyung agreed. Jungkook rolls his eyes but Yoongi showed no reaction.

"But guys, Namjoon is really a good guy I say you." Hoseok suddenly said to the two besties and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Maybe it is only to you, hyung." Taehyung said. Yoongi stood up as he walked to Jimin who is still eating.

"Get up." He ordered and Jimin looked at him with confused eyes.

"Why? Can't you see I am not done with my meal?" he asked and continued eating, ignoring the fact that Yoongi is behind him.

"Yeah, let him eat first." Hoseok said and looked at his best friend. "Have you done with your lunch too?" he asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Yeah, and I need to borrow Jimin for the next half of a day. We need to do some preparations for our wedding." Yoongi smirked and Jimin's eyes widened. 'What preparations? I don't need any preparations. What is this idiot telling about?' Taehyung and Jungkook glanced at Yoongi and then to Jimin with questioning looks and Jimin just shrugged his shoulders and looked back to meet with Yoongi's eyes.

"Why are we – " he was cut when Yoongi suddenly pull him up."

"Come on, we're going to be late." He said as he drugged Jimin away from the table. "Hey hey, idiot, I am not done with my lunch!" Jimin exclaimed as he hit Yoongi as well and Yoongi looked at his fiancé.

"Just shut up and follow me. I will treat you a really good dinner." He said as he flashed Jimin a smile and Jimin blushed. 'Oh shit, why does he look so good when he smile like that?' Jimin lowered his head and bit his lips.

"Ok then."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow when Jimin is suddenly drugged away by his fiancé and he let out a long sigh.

"What happen, Tae?" Hoseok asked as he glanced at the younger boy and Taehyung pouted. "I don't feel good when I see them hang out more." Taehyung said.

"I mean – that ass is starting to take more of Jimin's time to him and I can barely spend time with my chimchim." Taehyung pouted sadly. "I am going to miss him." He said as he played with his food. Jungkook lips dry when he saw Taehyung acting so cute. Jungkook had always attracted to Taehyung and his heart beat rate goes faster when he saw his secret crush acting so cute. However, Jungkook is completely aware that Taehyung doesn't like him but he likes the mild Jungkook which Jungkook doesn't really want to happen.

"You're really cute, Tae." Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw those words escape from Hoseok's lips. He saw Taehyung lips curved into a smile and Taehyung close the gap between him and Hoseok by moving next to him. Jungkook clenched his fist and looked at the scene in front of him.

"Aww hyung, that is so nice of you. Could you please tell your best friend to stop dragging my best friend away from me?" Taehyung asked as he pouted once more. "Please hyung, buing buing." Taehyung said as he make the famous ageyo, 'buing buing' and Jungkook finds them extremely cute and he wanted to pull Taehyung into a long sweet kiss right on the spot.

Hoseok chuckled as he pinched Taehyung's cheek and laughed. "That doesn't work on me, Taehyungie." Hoseok said and ruffles Taehyung's hair and how Jungkook wished he were Hoseok. Taehyung made a sad pout.