Chapter 23

Jimin opened his eyes to wake up alone and Yoongi was nowhere to be found. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the space beside him. It had been 3 days that he is going to bed and waking up alone. He knew Yoongi kept coming back home late and leave early. Jimin pouted. 'Why is he so busy with? It is so hard to catch him.' It is true. Jimin only saw Yoongi during their university in some free periods. Jimin's eyes widened as some bad thought hit him. 'Is he cheating on me? Is it because I'm not giving him my body that he is hunting some other girls?' Jimin's heart beat increase as he shook his head. 'Yoongi would never do such a thing, wouldn't he?' Jimin bit his lips. Although they didn't meet and cuddle like in the past, Yoongi still is sweet and lovingly towards him whenever they meet. 'He won't do it. He loves me.' Jimin said nodding himself but his inner self is scared. Scared that Yoongi might leave him alone.

He got up to go into the bathroom and washed himself and then changed clothes to prepare to go. After changing, he came outside and saw a tray of food on the kitchen counter with a note.

Sunshine <3,

I made a breakfast. I am kinda in a hurry today so I couldn't wake you up. You were so pretty when you sleep so I couldn't bring myself to wake you. :* I hope I will see you at uni. I miss you, babe.

-Yoongi.

Jimin couldn't help but smile at the sweet note left behind by Yoongi. 'He must be really busy these days. Can't blame him, he is in his final year and he is also a double major. I hope he is fine.' Jimin smile as he eat the breakfast prepared by Yoongi. He took out his phone and send Yoongi a short message via line.

Chimchim : I got your note and breakfast is delicious~ don't push yourself too hard. I can't take care of you if you're sick...

Jimin giggles at his home message and continue eating. And after several minutes, he got a reply from Yoongi.

Minswag : awn, I want to be taken care by you :3

Jimin smiled at Yoongi's reply. 'This idiot, always try to flirt me.' Jimin looked at the watch as he is kinda late. He got up, took his bag and ran. 'Oh shit, I'm late!'

***

"Hey, Jimin!" Taehyung called him with Jungkook beside him. Jimin smiled as he walked towards the couple with a tray in his hand. He doesn't have the same class with both Taehyung and Jungkook today so lunch time is the first time he met the two.

"Hi," he said as he took a seat and looked around. "Is Yoongi here yet?" he asked as both Taehyung and Jungkook shook their heads.

"I haven't seen him since the morning." Jungkook said as he took a bite of his food. "The last time I saw him was yesterday with a girl in the studio though." Jungkook said as Jimin's eyes widened at the mention of a girl.

"A girl? Which girl?" he asked as Jungkook looked at Jimin.

"Chill, it is some girl probably for his assignment." Jungkook said, continue eating but Jimin couldn't keep calm. 'Is he cheating? Is he cheating?'

Jungkook then looked up Jimin and smirked. "Wait, don't tell me you're one of those boyfriends who doesn't like their boyfriend or girlfriend seen with other people? Are you jealous?" Jungkook asked as Jimin's face turned red.

"I'm not jealous!" he exclaimed as he madly dig into his food. 'Stupid Yoongi, what is he doing!'

Jimin eat his lunch while pouting as Jungkook flirted with Taehyung occasionally. Jimin couldn't care less about the couple acting all cheesy in front of him because he is too busy thinking about Yoongi. He doesn't seem to notice that someone sat next to him.