Chapter 3

Jimin woke up earlier than usual because he is going to library to do some math and study some past questions. He quickly takes a shower and changes into his uniform, took his bag and ran downstairs. He rushed into the kitchen where the chef is cooking for breakfast.

"Oh, good morning, young Jimin!" he greeted and Jimin smiled back. "You woke up pretty early today." He said and continued to cook. Jimin looked at what he is cooking.

"Egg and bacon? I think I will pass today. Can you please make me a quick coffee please? I'm in a hurry." He said and the chef nodded as he quickly makes Jimin a cup of coffee.

"Here it is. The water temperature is also adjusted. You can just drink, dear." He said and handed to Jimin who quickly drank all of it in one shot.

"Thanks for the breakfast!" he exclaimed and ran to the front door. He is pretty sure that Taehyung won't be here because he forgot to tell Taehyung that he is going to the school early today. He met with his mother who just came down from their bedroom.

"Jimin, dear, you're going to school early?" she asked, a little bit surprised. Jimin smiled at his mother.

"Good morning, mother. Yes, I decided to go to library because the mid-terms are getting near. I should prepare for it or else I will fail." Jimin said as his mother giggles.

"That's what you get for gaming all night. Now go and don't forget to learn the past question papers!" his mother warned and Jimin nodded as he came out from his house. He took out his phone and texted to Taehyung.

To : Tae

Hey Tae, I'm going to school early today. Meet me at the library!

He decided to take a bus because Jimin doesn't like being known as a rich kid because he doesn't want his friends to think that he is a spoiled rich child. The only people who know he is rich and live in such mansion are Taehyung and his Woohyun hyung. Woohyun knows accidentally when Jimin said his and Woohyun's house are near. He walked towards the bus stop and suddenly his footsteps stopped when he saw a familiar figure waiting at the bus stop. A smile crept on his lips as Jimin jogged towards him.

"Good morning, hyung." He called happily and the said person looked back Jimin with a shock face.

"Oh my god, Jiminie. You're early today." He said and suddenly broke out into a smile. Jimin stared at that sweet smile and felt his heart races. 'His smiles are my everything. It is so beautiful and grace.'

"Yes, I decided to study for the mid-terms." Jimin reply and Woohyun nodded and suddenly pouted. 'Oh my gosh!!! Those pouty lips. I wish I could kiss him but I couldn't bring myself to.'

"I wish I could accompany you to the library but sadly, Lee Seongyeol is waiting me for our project." Woohyun said with a sad smile and Jimin nodded. He couldn't do anything for that. He had heard about Lee Seongyeol several times from Woohyun because they are best friends and Jimin can't help but sometimes feel jealous when he saw Seongyeol sleeping on Woohyun's laps while tickling. He knows Seongyeol is currently dating the hottest soccer player, Myungsoo but still.

"That's okay, hyung. Besides, you're a senior so the mid-terms are pretty important. Try your best, hyung!" he cheered and Woohyun laughed as he ruffles Jimin's hair softly. Jimin's face turned into crimson and bit his lips. 'I couldn't stop myself from blushing whenever Woohyun hyung do this to me. I'm going insane.'

"Oh, the bus is here. Let's go." Woohyun suddenly said as he pulled Jimin's hand and get on the bus. 'HE HELD MY HAND AND I CAN'T BREATHE! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING!'