Epilogue

this ofc was a gift from the a/n herself <3 ;) enjoy gals and guys ouo..

Don't Forget to vote & Comment, Sub to -xchimchim the amazing author in asianfanfics.com

dont forget to follow my other wattpad BTS_Lover13280 <3 and my IG btsangiie13280 <3 love ya guys <3

Jimin woke up when he heard an air-hostess's voice through the speaker. He rubbed his eyes and they are about to land to their honeymoon island. It is an island near the US and it is somehow in the middle of the ocean. Jimin doesn't know why Yoongi decided to go to this island rather than places like Maldives, Bora-Bora or even romantic places like Paris, Venice or some natural places in South East Asia.

Jimin smiled when he saw a small island floating from the sky-view. He turned around to see his husband snoring and sleeping peacefully. Jimin smiled as he leaned down to Yoongi's cheeks to peck a small kiss.

"Yoongi." He called his husband's name while shaking the elder lightly. "Wake up. We're almost there, honey." Jimin said but Yoongi doesn't bug but he manages to mumbles a small, "5 more minutes." Jimin sighed but decided to let Yoongi sleep for 5 more minutes as requested.

Jimin turned back to enjoy the sky-view of the beautiful island beneath. The ocean water is blue and pretty. Jimin couldn't resist as he took out his phone to capture the beauty of the nature. He was so immersed in the beauty that he doesn't notice that his husband already woke up and is staring at him.

Jimin finally feel someone is looking at him as he turned to meet with Yoongi's eyes.

"You're awake? We're landing in 10 minutes. I'm so excited!" Jimin exclaimed as Yoongi smiled sleepily at his husband.

"I know sunshine. Just by your voice, I can know how excited you are." Yoongi said and then to Jimin who blushed right away at the sudden closeness.

"Sunshine, I need a kiss on my lips." Yoongi said as he pouted his lips to make Jimin kiss him. Jimin blushed as he pushed Yoongi away.

"We're in public, hyung." Jimin said his head down.

"I don't care. Just kiss me." Yoongi demanded as Jimin sighed. He looked forward and backward and then slowly leaned into kiss Yoongi's lips but Yoongi roughly pulled the younger boy and envelops into a hot kiss. Jimin blushed as he closed his eyes and kissed back but stopped once the both of them were out of breath.

"Seriously, what a pervert Min Yoongi." Jimin said, his cheeks still red. Yoongi chuckled as he ruffles Jimin's hair.

"Only to you, sunshine."

***

"Wow, it is so pretty!" Jimin exclaimed as he ran into the hotel room which is a honeymoon suite. It is a suite and very fancy and luxury for the couple. "It is spacious too. Aish, I should tell your parents not to spend this much on our bedroom. Just normal rooms are okay though." Jimin said as he looked around the hotel room.

"Yoongi-ah, look at our bed!" he exclaimed as Yoongi lazily followed his overly-excited husband. "It is so pretty, omg." Jimin said as he saw the bed prettily decorated with flower pedals making a heart shape on the bed.

"The bathroom is amazing too!" he exclaimed as he saw the clean and big bathroom. Yoongi followed as he looked at the whole hotel room and nodded while wearing a smirk.

"Everything is so nice. I'm so happy right now." Jimin said as he put down his luggage. "We should walk around, come on Yoongi. Go and change." Jimin said excitedly as he took out his t-shirt without knowing the predatory stares from his husband.