Chapter 17

Taehyung ran out of the class when he saw Jimin and Yoongi coming to school together. It had been 2 weeks that he last saw Jungkook and he had no idea where the younger is and how he had been doing. And today is the another day where he had no clues of the younger male. The school reopened and today is the first day and Taehyung doesn't have any trace of Jungkook.

"Hi, Tae!" Jimin hugged his best friend and Yoongi smiled at him. Taehyung returned the hug as he nodded Yoongi with a smile. Jimin and Yoongi had already told their little friend circle that the two had decided to give a try of falling in love. Although, everyone knows Yoongi's love towards Jimin, the younger boy is still oblivious to this.

"Good morning, Jimin and Yoongi." Taehyung greeted as Yoongi leaned in and give a sweet peck on his husband's chubby cheeks. Jimin turned beet red while slightly glare at his husband.

"I will see you at lunch, sunshine." Yoongi said as he walked away. Taehyung grinned as he eyed Jimin evilly. Jimin blushed as he tried to avoid eye contact with his best friend.

"Awh, I see. He is calling you his sunshine." Taehyung smirked while Jimin shook his head and entered into the lecture room first. Taehyung smiled as he followed Jimin.

"Um – Jimin." Taehyung called as Jimin looked at him after taking a seat in the third room. Taehyung took a seat next to him while taking out his notebook. Jimin looked at his best friend. Taehyung bit his lips. 'Should I ask him? He might know a bit.'

"Yes, Tae?" Jimin asked as Taehyung lowered his head.

"Um, I – you know – well"

"Just tell me already, Tae." Jimin said impatient with what Taehyung been doing.

"Well, I am just wondering whether you know about Jungkook." Taehyung said as he lowered his head down because his face is red. Taehyung knew Jimin smirked and he knew his best friend looked at him.

"Someone misses his bunny." Jimin said. Taehyung looked up to glare at his best friend.

"I do not miss him!" he denied. "It is just I have some business to settle with him." Taehyung said while Jimin laughed.

"Alright, alright."

"So, do you know?" Taehyung asked while Jimin shakes his head.

"I am sorry, Tae. I have no idea. Yoongi barely talks about him and I guess he is not back yet." Jimin said as Taehyung nodded. "Don't worry, Tae-ah. He will be okay." Jimin smiled as he tried to cheer his best friend. Taehyung just nodded. 'I wish you're really okay. Jungkook, what are you doing?'

"Jiminie!" Yoongi's voice was heard as soon as they entered into the cafeteria. Jin and Hyosang are already there as well. It is kind of funny that the two groups who are always fighting and are rivals are sitting in the same table.

"Hi, Yoongi hyung." Jimin said as he takes a place next to Yoongi and Taehyung sits next to his favorite hyung, Hoseok.

"Why are there so many reporters here in our university today?" Taehyung asked as he started chewing on his food. Namjoon shrugged.

"I have no idea. It is too much. Something is definitely happening. It is either teacher or the students." Namjoon said as if nothing matters to him.

"I wish it is the lecturer's problems. I don't want to get involve with the media. They're the pain in the ass." Yoongi said as he tried to feed Jimin who opened his mouth of the elder.

"Hyung, language please." Jimin said as he giggles. Yoongi nodded as he smiled at his little husband.

"I'm sorry, sunshine."