Chapter 21

WARNING: This chapter includes failed mini smut.

Jimin doesn't know how they ended up on the couch with him sitting on Yoongi's lap. Their lips are still attached and Yoongi is still hungrily sucking on his plump one. Jimin felt his face gone all red and it is all hot. Yoongi's tongue entered into his mouth to explore his hot cavern. Jimin knew his heart beat rate is increasing the more Yoongi sucks on his tongue. Jimin concluded that Yoongi is an amazing kisser. After tasting Jimin's mouth for several minutes, Yoongi pulled out as the both of them breathe in air. Jimin's face was flushed and red and he knew it. He hides his face in Yoongi's shoulder in embarrassment while smelling Yoongi's scent.

"...I love you," Jimin said the word that he couldn't have a chance to say a while ago. Yoongi chuckled as he ruffles his hair. Jimin looked up to meet with Yoongi's eyes. "I'm not joking, idiot." He said with a small pout. Yoongi smiled as he leaned in to steal a peak on Jimin's lips.

"Took you long enough, dummy." Yoongi said teasingly. Jimin glared at his husband and slapped his chest.

"I'm not a dummy!" he exclaimed.

"You are." Yoongi said. "You have no idea how long I wait for this." Yoongi said as he thinks for a while. "Definitely more than a year." He continued as Jimin's eyes widened.

"You're kidding," Jimin said, shaking his head. "A year ago we were nothing but sworn enemies!" Jimin said as Yoongi looked at him lovingly in the eyes.

"Yup, my sworn enemy who I have been in love with." Yoongi said proudly as Jimin's eyes widened.

"What, why, when, how?" he asked, still shocked from the information he received.

"well, actually – I first met you in March. More precisely, 21st of March." Yoongi said as Jimin's jaw dropped. '0321. So, that's the date of the day when we met?' "It was an orientation for newcomers when you were a freshman. You and Taehyung were there and we bump into each other and you spill your milk on my shirt. You probably won't remember but yeah, you were so scared and start babbling shit about don't kill me and stuff. I might have killed you if you weren't you but well – I don't know but I found you cute that day." Yoongi said as Jimin's face turned red in embarrassment. "And I found out your name from Taehyung because you know he is going all around the campus shouting Park Jimin. And I wanted to get your attention. I know it is weird to fall for someone in first sight." Yoongi said as Jimin pouted.

"Then why don't you come upfront and confess me?" Jimin asked as Yoongi smirked.

"Because I was a bad boy and you know that Jiminie." Yoongi said as he leaned in and kissed Jimin's neck. "And I thought my crush for you might go away but the more I get to know you the more I fall for you. I can't help it because my heart says it is you." Yoongi said as he continued kissing Jimin's neck.

"Yah, stop kissing – that tickles." He said as he pushed Yoongi's head. "So what now?" Jimin asked as Yoongi grins.

"What? We like each other. That's it. Besides, we're married!" Yoongi said as Jimin smiled at his husband. Yoongi stared at Jimin's smile and his heart beat at the sight.

"Jimin," he called as the younger male looked at him. "I love you." He whispered again to leaned in to seal their lips once more but this time slowly and more lovingly. 'Omg omg omg, his lips taste so sweet. I feel like I am in heaven. My heart is beating crazy. I'm going to crazy.'

Yoongi pulled out from the kiss as he pushed Jimin. Jimin stumbles and his back hit the couch. Yoongi smirked at him as Jimin's face gone red.

"You want to have an erotic night with me, babe?" he asked as he grinned at Jimin. 'Erotic night? Sex.' Jimin's face gone bright red as he looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. 'We shouldn't do that right? Are we allowed to? I mean – wtf, we're already married but –' Jimin's thoughts were cut off when Yoongi just chuckled and ruffles his hair.