Chapter 22

warning : this chapter includes too much fluff and sweetness.

Jimin woke up to see the other side of the bed where Yoongi slept is empty. He looked around with his still sleepy eyes. 'Does he already leave?' He then moved his body lazily as he sat down. 'What time is it?' he looked at the clock which is on the night stand as his eyes widened.

"10 AM? What the hell, I slept too much!" Jimin exclaimed as he quickly stood up and ran into the bathroom and cleaned himself up. Jimin looked at himself at the mirror and blushed when he remembers what he did last night.

"Oh my god, I really did that to him." He said as he cheeks gone red. "How do I face him? I'm so embarrassed." Jimin said as he shook his head. "What the hell was I thinking last night? Aish, I'm such an idiot." Jimin said and hit himself.

"Ah, molla!" he said as he shakes his head and came out from the bathroom. He breaths the air and slowly opened the door. He peeks from the behind and sighs when they were no signs of Yoongi. Jimin quietly walked towards the kitchen and Yoongi is still not there. 'Lucky~!!' Jimin saw a set of breakfast on the table as he went there and saw a sticky note.

Sleepyhead~ here is the breakfast for you! I'm going to prof to show my work. Um, I will be back around 1PM with lunch of course. So, wait me until I'm back, sunshine <3

Jimin smiled upon the note as he sat down. 'Greasy,' he opened the set and started eating the breakfast that Yoongi prepared. Yoongi is an awesome cook and Jimin is amazed that Yoongi really can cook. After eating, Jimin washed the dishes, did the laundry of both of them and cleans the house. After that he took a shower and lay on the bed while waiting for Yoongi to come back. He sighs as he looked at the clock. It is already 1:30 and Yoongi is still not coming back. Jimin looked at his phone and Yoongi is still not sending him a message. 'He is late.' Unconsciously, he pouted. Jimin scrolled through his contact as he sent Taehyung a message via line.

Chimchim : TAE

Jimin doesn't really expect a reply from Taehyung since he doesn't know what Taehyung would be doing and he is just bored.

Taetae : What?

Chimchim : why so rude? Your best friend is boring and you replied me this? MEANIE ;-;

Taetae : this is jungkook btw

Chimchim : WHAT? Why do you have Tae's phone?

Taetae : we're kinda in the middle of a date. Can you please excuse us?

Chimchim : fine fine~ enjoy your date!

Taetae : :3

Jimin sighs as he tossed his phone on the bed. 'Kim Taehyung, now that he got a boyfriend, he is having fun without me. What a best friend.' Jimin said.

"I'm so bored, maybe I should text Hobi hyung. I'm pretty sure, hyung will be there for me." But before Jimin could bother the forever happy boy, he heard the main door opened. Jimin's eyes sparkled as he walked towards the door.

"Yoongi?" he jogged there and saw Yoongi with food in his hands.

"I'm back, sunshine." He said and smiled which is brighter than the sun. Jimin blushed a little as he rolls his eyes.

"You're late. You said you'll be home by 1." Jimin said as folds his hands.

"Well, you still have to consider the traffic too." Yoongi said as he took off his boots. "You wanna help me with the food?" he asked as Jimin walked towards him and takes all the takeaways.