Chapter 24

This story is coming to an ending D'; i love this story so much T^T like 2 more chapters left lmao -Angie

"A/N failed smut ahead" <-- what the a/n said lmao

"Yoongi, make love to me." Jimin said as he stared right into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked at Jimin, shocked.

"Wh-what?" Jimin giggles, seeing his husband dumbfounded.

"I said," he said and then takes Yoongi's ears and whispered into it, "Make love to me, Yoongi." He said as those words sent shivers down Yoongi's spine.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked as Jimin nodded. "It is not like I don't want to force you, Jiminie. Take time, I want you to be ready. I promise I won't cheat you – " Yoongi was cut off by Jimin who suddenly outburst.

"Are you going to do it or not! I'm telling this because I already made up my mind and prepare for it. I'm ready, Yoongi." Jimin said and looked at his husband once more, "Now, tell me are you going to do it or not before I change my mind." Jimin snapped as Yoongi nodded.

"Okay, sure babe, sure." He said and then leaned in to kiss Jimin's plump lips. "I love you, sunshine. So much." He said and then quickly lift Jimin and make their way into the bedroom.

Yoongi closed the door with his kick and then lay Jimin down on the bed gently.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked once again and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Just claim me yours, Min Yoongi. I'm all yours." He said with a smile. As soon as Jimin finished saying that, Yoongi attacked his lips and Jimin responded to the kiss as eager as the rapper. Their tongue intertwined as they both fight for dominance but Jimin gave up and let Yoongi take control of their kiss. Yoongi let his tongue slip into Jimin's hot cavern and suck his tongue and Jimin moaned at it.

"I love you," Yoongi said those words during their kiss and then he leaves his lips just to attack Jimin's jaw. He licked those jaw and Jimin moaned at it because damn, it felt so good.

"I – I – I'm hard." Jimin said and Yoongi smirked at the younger male. "Be patient, babe. Patience." He said and the kissed Jimin's neck. Suck it, bite it, blow it to make some love marks and hickeys. Jimin moaned loudly, by now he doesn't care about anything. He is feeling needy. Yoongi took off Jimin's shirt while making those love marks and slowly he went down to reach Jimin's red nipples.

"hyung, please – ahh" Jimin moaned loudly again because Yoongi took one of his nipples into his mouth and suck it while playing the other with his finger.

"Yoongi, damn, not there it is – " Jimin moaned again and then Yoongi suddenly stopped as he kissed Jimin's lips one more time. Jimin looked at Yoongi cluelessly and Yoongi pointed his bottom.

"Take off your pants." Yoongi said and Jimin blushed at the word. He hesitantly took off his pants leaving himself in boxer and his already hardened cock and see through it. Yoongi licked his lips because Jimin looks so hot in his boxer and his flushed face is so cute as an extra.

"Gosh, you're so fucking hot." He said and then kissed Jimin's lips again and then grabbed Jimin's crotch over his boxer. Jimin moaned loudly with the sudden touch as Yoongi went down to licked Jimin's honey thigh.

"Yoon – Yoongi," Jimin is moaning mess under every of Yoongi's touch and he is losing it. Yoongi then put his naughty hand under Jimin's boxer and about to take off his boxer, "Wait," Jimin pants as Yoongi looked at his younger lover.

"I – I want to see you too," he said, his face all red. "It is not fair that I'm the only one who is naked." Yoongi smiled and then kissed Jimin's cheeks.