FRIDAYS ♥

Jho lay awake on her bed as she stared at the ceiling. It had been a long day and she was trying hard to sleep but just could not. She looked at Ella who was sound asleep beside her. It was their last night in Palawan and they were done doing Volleyball camp skills for the children there. She sighed as she thought of the date. The eighth of September. Time had flown by real fast.

Her phone rang and she wondered who it was.

"Bei?" She smiled when she heard the voice on the other end of the line.

"Hi Jho! Did I wake you up?" She asked.

"Nope! Hindi nga ako makatulog eh." She answered smiling. "Bakit gising ka pa?"

"Hindi pa ako pwede matulog eh."

"Bakit hindi pa pwede?" Jho thought what could Bea be thinking of.

"Would you like to take a walk?" Bea asked.

Jho glanced at the clock on the bedside table and realized that it was half past two in the morning.

"Ha? Ngayon na?" She wanted to say yest but was hesitant. "Baka magising si Ate Ella pati yung ibang teammates natin at hanapin ako. Masyado nang late, Bei."

"Hindi naman tayo magtatagal eh. Please Jho?"

"Okay, sige na nga! Pero Bei, magbibihis lang ako sandali ha."

"No need! Whatever it is that you are wearing now, maganda ka pa rin." Bea smiled as she pictured Jho in her favorite yellow pajamas. She had always looked beautiful in any outfit.

"Baliw ka talaga! Naka-pajamas na kaya ako." Jho laughed as she comber her hair. "Wait, nasaan ka ba?"

"I'm right outside your cottage. Kahit naka-pajama ka pa, ikaw pa rin ang pinakamaganda sa akin kaya labas ka na."

"Nakakahiya kaya..." She paused. "Okay, sige. Lalabas na po ako."

Jho felt her heart skipped a beat the moment she saw Bea. Even if they were both exhausted from an all day Volleyball skills camp training, Bea still managed to look fresh and beautiful-handsome in her chino shorts and white shirt. The way she feels for Bea ever since they became close never changed, it even intensified as time goes by.

"Hi!" She smiled as Bea took her by the hand. "Saan ba tayo pupunta? We have an early flight tomorrow, I mean, mamaya, di ba?"

"Exactly. That's why I want to make the most of whatever little time left that we have in this beautiful place." Bea gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Nako, ano nanaman ba ang naiisip mo, BeaDel? Umayos ka ha!"

"Bakit Jho? Ano bang naiisip mo? Just let me know, I'm all ears." She grinned. "Gusto mo ba na itanan na kita? Ano, tara na?" She was joking.

"Tanan ka diyan. Mamaya niyan, may makarinig sa'yo eh. Headline pa tayo! And lagot ka kay Mama!"

"Eh ikaw, ano bang naiisip mo?"

"Wala! Sa akin na lang iyon!" Jho shrugged. "You know what Jho,  that's one of the things that I like about you." Bea replied. "What do you mean?" Jho asked. "Well, may pagka-mysyerious ka kasi sometimes. I don't know basta parang ganon ang cute lang. Halika na nga, dun na tayo sa tabing dagat." Jho went ahead but Bea pulled her close to her.

"Wait lang."

"Oh, bakit?"

"Wala ba akong kiss diyan?" Here goes BeaDel's Breezy Moves 101.

"Ano ka? Kiss kissin mo yang mukha mo, unggoy!" She laughed. "Halika na nga."

Bea showed no signs of moving.